Scared I

"Yah Yujin stop drinking. Think about your health." someone shouted at the name said.

"Let her. Soon she will realize everything." Chaewon shrugged. Yena sighed and sit next to her. She was stressed seeing the younger on their group keeps drinking. As Yujin always invited them to have a drink, they can't refuse the younger atleast not now. Yena looked at her.

"I told you, Just give a shot. Every girl that I had introduced to you. You didn't give a damn" Yena said. But received a no response from the younger.

"Aish, it's been 2 years" Thats when Yujin looked at her friend. Few seconds she averted her gaze away.

"I just can-t...... Atleast not now" Yujin said as she couldnt bring herself on this topic again. She knows her friend is trying to help her but what can she do if she is not ready yet.

Scared to open her heart to someone.

Don't have a time now

Or maybe she still hoping.

-

Yujin woke up from the sound of her alarm. If she hasn't a class today she would probably choose to sleep all day. She read from the book, It says the one who sleeps the most is the sad person as they are trying to escape from the pain and forget their sadness.

In Yujin case she won't deny it. There is no day she didn't wish what she's feeling right now would end soon.

-

"Flowers for my favorite person" As Yujin gave the flowers she bought to her girlfriend while showing her dimples.

Her girlfriend smiled and accept the flowers not forgetting to give Yujin a peck and a hug.

"Thank you babe mwah"

"Are you ready? Shall we go? I can't wait to take you on a date tonight" Yujin couldn't hide her excitement as she keeps smiling along her way to her girlfriend's house to fetch her.

"You must be excited well I am too. Let's go babe" Yujin opened the door of her car and guide her girlfriend.

"Lets enjoy this tonight babe." Yujin said as she started the engine.

Yujin sighed as she remembers those little dates she had with her lover. Those days they had dinner together and talk about each other's day.

"When are you coming back?" Yujin asked herself as her tears started to pour down.

-

It's Sunday night. Yujin was laying on her own bed doing nothing but to scroll nonstop on her phone. She was alone tonight.

Not just tonight but she is always alone. That's what she thinks after that incident  in her life. She got up and grabbed her jacket. She decided to go out to kill her boredom.

She went to the rooftop of the condominium where she could see all the building, the lights that gives the life around the city.

Yujin staring at the view infront of her. At this time she couldn't hold her emotions. The pain she has, her heavy heart everytime she is alone. Alone.. That's what she thinks when her world crashed down. When her bright life turn into darkness.