Annyeongz (Part 3)

Yujin was busy fixing her tie but the more she holds it the more it frustrates her. Don't blame her but fixing his tie really sucks that's why she often asks her secretary to do it. Dont get her wrong she's friend with her.

"Argg Fudge!" Yujin aggresively pull out his tie. She just decided to ask her secretary again to tie this damn thing. She sighed and was about to grab his bag but-

"Let me"

Yujin startled by the sudden voice. Her wife walked towards her and pull her.

"Close your mouth Ahn" Wonyoung said starting to fix his tie.

Wonyoung was too focused on her work while Yujin herself was also focused staring at her deeply.

"Pretty" Yujin said nonchalantly but Wonyoung heard it clearly.

"It's rude staring at me like that and right i'm pretty." Wonyoung said.

Yujin feels embarassed. She scratched her neck and looked away .

"How old are you again? But still can't fix your tie correctly" Wonyoung said.

"Ah eh yeah. Sorry" Yujin said shyly.

"So who usually tie your necktie?" Wonyoung asked pulling her tie.

"Hmm, my secretary" Yujin said that made Wonyoung looked at her.

"Your secretary?" Wonyoung asked not leaving her gaze on the older.

"Yes, I usually ask Chantal to help me" Yujin explained.

"A girl?"

"Hmm yes" Yujin said.

Wonyoung stared at her seriously, brows furrowed. Yujin gulped the way wonyoung stared at her. She feels nervous.

"Next time learn to tie it by yourself. Don't bother your mistress Ahn Yujin." Wonyoung said seriously and shoved her shoulder before walking out.

Yujin left dumbfounded she thought Wonyoung was being sweet to her but her thought was wrong when Wonyoung walked out like that.

Why is she mad? And what? Mistress Aish. Yujin pouted.

-

"Good morning Ma'am."

"Morning" Yujin greeted back of one of the employee.

"Good morning Yujinie. Oh you fix your tie?" her secretary asked.

"Nope, my wife did that" Yujin said sitting on her chair.

"Ow, are you two in a good terms now?" Chantal asked.

"Aish. Not yet and she got mad after fixing my tie. She said I should learn how to do it properly and not bothering you" Yujin pouted.

"Hahahahahahaha" Chantal laughed covering her mouth with her right hand.

"Why are you laughing" Yujin asked. Confusion was written on her face.