Why can't we? (Annyeongz)

"Miss" she called at the girl who was busy arranging some flowers.

"Yes? Ma'am how can I help you" the girl turned around and asked her.

"Can you give me a bouquet of sunflower?"

"Oh sure ma'am. No worries. Is this for anniversary?"

Yujin smiled and shake her head.

"Nope, just an ordinary day but I want to give my girlfriend a flower because she deserves it"

The girl smiled as she excused herself to arrange Yujin's request. Yujin picks her phone from her pocket to check her message. She sighed upon seeing no message at all from her inbox.

"She must be busy" she mumbled as she put her phone back from her pocket as she's waiting for the flowers.

-

Yujin entered the apartment with a smile on her face, sighing a little as she walks towards the room, holding a bouquet of flowers she bought a while ago. She was thinking to spend her day with her lovely girl as she was busy these past few days. 

They barely go out, only to message each other and she was not contented for that. Maybe they can watch movie all day and cuddle, sharing some kisses and sweet words. Yujin's smiled upon thinking of those. She really misses her girl.

She twisted the doorknob without knocking as she heard her girlfriend's voice once she stepped the room.

"Thank you so much Miss. I'll promise I won't waste this opportunity. Finally, I'm one step closer to my dream. Yes!! New Zealand will surely help me - -

She lost her smile when she heard the words she didn't expect. She suddenly couldn't hear as the word of the country has been playing on her mind.

"OMG!! YESSSS!!" Wonyoung screamed as soon she ended the call  She jumped a little without noticing a girl on her back who heard everything.

"Thank you so much God! This is what I am waiting fo—"

"Are you leaving?" Wonyoung turned around as she heard someone's voice. She immediately run to her and throw herself to engulf the girl. However, she couldn't still notice Yujin's aura.

Wonyoung pulled herself as she met Yujin's eyes. She kissed her cheeks, looking at her girlfriend as confusion written all over her face.

"Babe, I have a good news for you. I got accepted from Lewis University!!! I can finally study there and pursue my masteral" Wonyoung happily said.

"I'll be a laywer ba—"

"You are leaving me"

Yujin cut her girlfriend's words as she dropped the flowers she was holding.

"I-i'm not Yujin" Wonyoung said holding her hands but Yujin pulled it away.

"Wonyoung you are going to New Zealand? When huh? next week? next month? Or next day? And for what? 4 years? Or maybe you won't be coming back anymore" Yujin said with her tears in her eyes that is finally dropped.

"Baby, It's just four years. I promise I'll come back as soon as possible." Wonyoung said trying to her hand.

"You are still leaving me"

"Yujin, I won't we can still do face time or call each other"

"Then what? Our relationship will stop and ruin?"

"NO! Nothing bad will happen." Wonyoung said but Yujin just scoffed.

"That's what they all say that everything will just be fine" Yujin said as she imagines she will no longer see her girlfriend for god knows how long. The thought of wonyoung's leaving is already suffocating her and what more if when the time comes.

"I'm not breaking up with you. I'll just go there to study." Wonyoung said as tears are building up on her eyes seeing Yujin's reaction. She feels how hurt Yujin is and it breaks her heart too.

"In those years! What if you meet someone who's better than me? Huh!" Wonyoung scoffed upon hearing those words that came out from Yujin's mouth.

"Someone that makes you happy?" Yujin continued

"Someone that will love you much better than me?" And then she burst out.

"I don't care Yujin, you are the one I love. I love you. You know that" Wonyoung softly said.

"You can be a lawyer here Wonyoung. Why do you need to go there? You can achieve your dreams here. "

"Yujin, you know how much I want to be a lawyer, a successful lawyer. I can't let this pass. They give me an opportunity and I can't waste it."

"You just want to leave me! You also want to go there." Yujin said tears streaming in her face.

"This is my dream! Yujin!! You know exactly how desperate I am. It's finally happening. Why can't you just support me?"

"I'll support you in everything but don't leave me." Yujin pleaded.

"Thi-is is a big opportunity Yujin and I won't leave yo--"

"Then go, leave and chase you dream. Do whatever you want. " Wonyoung looked at her speechless, couldn't believe what she heard. A while ago she was happy upon hearing the news but now, here she was with Yujin. crying.

Yujin turned around while both of the were crying nonstop. She held the doorknob. 

"Go to New Zealand, forget about me and break up with me." Yujin nonchalantly said as she was crying loudly, punching her chest for the pain she was feeling then she left.

-

Hi it has been a while!!