Annyeongz (Part 2)

Yujin woke up by the sound of her alarm. Her body feels numb as she is not used to sleep on the couch. She stood up and went to the kitchen.

Yujin thinks it was supposed to be their honeymoon. Couples who got married book a flight to travel around the world to enjoy their married life but in Yujin case there is no way she and her wife will go to honeymoon. Wonyoung probably hates her. She took Wonyoung's freedom to enjoy her own life.

Yujin cooked a simple breakfast. Bacon, hotdogs and pancake. She also made herself a coffee and milk for the younger.

"Milk for her because she's a baby. My baby" Yujin giggled on her thoughts.

"Should I wake her up?" Yujin asked herself if she will go and wake up the younger girl.

But little did she know. Her wife was already on the door. If she didn't hear someone's footstep.

"Goodmorning, I cooked breakfast. " Yujin greeted Wonyoung while scratching her neck.

The younger just nodded at her sat down. Yujin also sat quietly. Their morning started with a cold atmosphere. Yujin thought it will be also silent until in the evening or maybe for their whole marriage life.

"I'll wash the dishes" Wonyoung said without looking at her finishing her foods.

"Ah no, It's okay. I'll wash i--"   Yujin didn't finish her words when Wonyoung spoke.

"I'll wash it. " Wonyoung said coldly.

Yujin swears she got goosebumps hearing wonyoung's cold voice more than usual.

Yujin let Wonyoung do the work as she is afraid to get the younger mad.

"Hmm, I'll go to the room to take a bath" Yujin informed Wonyoung even though the latter sleeps on the couch her stuffs are on their supposed to be their room. But she doesn't want to make the younger feel uncomfortable if she will sleep beside her. But she hopes one day.

-

"How's the married life buddy"

"What are you doing here? Yena" Yujin asked her friend who suddenly barged in her office.

"Yah! is that how you greet me?" Yena sulked sitting infront of her table.

"Why? You greeted me with a question too hahaha" Yujin laughed at Yena who is pouting right now.

" Whatever so answer my question. Did you two already you know " Yena smirked at her that made her throw her pen at her friend.

"Did you think we will do that when infact we haven't talked that much. Even a glace she wont give it to me" Yujin said bitterly.

What Yujin said was true. They are not talking that much. The only conversation they had for the whole month was like. who will wash the dishes. It' been a month still no progress. They just see each other in the morning to eat breakfast together. And when night comes, Yujin is on her office room while wonyoung in the other room.