Until we meet again. (2kim)

Actress Kim Minju won Best Actress 2021 at Dizi Award. In addition, the said actress will play the lead role for new the upcoming drama of ABCD.

"That's how far you've come" Her mind shouted those words.

You smiled and looked down. Remembering all the challenges you have been through just to be where you are right now. People will say, you are lucky enough to live this kind of life you have. Having a stable career where tons of project ang lining up on your table. Unending show on your list.

Fans screaming your name, giving you a gifts, showering you a love from them. You must say you are really thankful for those people who have supported you since the beginning of your career. Someone couldn't ask for more for all the blessing you have received. You must be happy.

 "As expected from the one and only Kim Minju" 

 You looked at the person who barged on your own room in the company. 

 "Why are you here, kiddo" Minju asked with a boring tone as she saw who came.

 "Yah! Is that how will you welcome your cute bestfriend" Yuri acted as she is mad.

 "Cute my ass" Minju teased. 

 "I hate you, I came here to congratulate you but this is why am I receiving? your bratty attitude? I should tell your fans your attitude sucks" 

 "You saying too much. My fans wont believe you Jo, Now congratulate me in a nice way." Minju said while laughing a bit upon seeing her bestfriend glaring at her. 

Yuri rolled her eyes before uttering a word  "You bitch but Fine, Congratulation on your success, You deserve it my frog."

 Yuri walked closer to her and gave her a peck on her cheeks. 

 "Yah Yuri I told you, stop normalizing giving people a kiss as if its a right thing to do" Minju said but didn't wiped it off. 

 "What are you? An old lady? Stop being stupid bitch as if I didn't even see your ugly body" Yuri stucked her tounge out. 

 "You are the one who has an ugly body, you don't have boobs."

 "YAH I HAVE BOOBS, YOU BITCH!!!" Yuri shouted as she hit Minju's arm playfully.

 "What's all the boobs here?" 

 "HICHAANNN" Both of them shouted upon seeing the person who came 

 "I ahkk can'tttttt bre ahk the" Hichain said struggling to breathe because of the two who suddenly attacked her.