XXV

After 1 year:
At TaeJin's house:

"Tae, stand there or else I will leave everything." Jin said to Taehyung sternly.

Taehyung pouted and frowning stand in one corner of the kitchen in attention position.

Jin rolled his eyes at him and looked in front giving attention to the strawberries he was washing.

Taehyung and Jin both are in kitchen preparing a cake, first thing in the morning.

Today Mirae and Jeno's summer vacation is starting, they both were so happy, that to make them more happy TaeJin decided to bake a cake and give them surprise.

So, they woke up early and now they are in the kitchen.

This is Taehyung's first time baking a cake but Jin gave him a chance to help him when Taehyung whined at him, and how bad he is regretting it now.

"I can't believe you are not letting me eat strawberries." Taehyung mumbled looking down.

Jin gave him 'are you serious' look,  "Really?! You have already ate 5."

"Just 5." Taehyung said emphasising 5.

Jin rolled his eyes, "Then how much do you want to eat exactly. These are for cake, you know that right?!"

Taehyung nodded wide eyed and was coming closer to jin but stopped when Jin gave him a glare.

Taehyung huffed pouting, "I know. But it's still for eating, right?! Let me had one Jinnie."

Jin shook his head.

Taehyung looked down looking hurt.

"Are you going to pay me like this, for the help I did to you in baking cake?!" Taehyung asked with accusing eyes.

Jin looked at Taehyung with big eyes and a mouth slightly open, surprised by Taehyung's audacity.

He nodded to himself and looked all around the kitchen, "Help you say?!"

Taehyung nodded.

"Just look around a little and you will know what help you did."

Taehyung furrowed his brows and looked around.

His eyes widened when he finally paid attention to the situation in which the kitchen is.

The flour, a little inside of egg, sugar, butter packet, and more ingredients that they used in baking cake are scattered all around the kitchen floor and counter.

The fact that made Taehyung embarrased is this all is his doing.

He looked at jin and smiled at him sheepishly, "I didn't do that intentionally Jinnie." he said trying to act cute.

Jin scoffed, "Does it matter?! We were here to make a cake but this kitchen is giving me war feeling. If anyone will see this, they will think that we were fighting here."

Jin looked really pissed.

He gave Taehyung a chance bcoz he really thought Taehyung will help him, but he is just increasing his work.

Jin again paid attention to his strawberries.

Taehyung used the opportunity and came behind Jin. He gave him a back hug.

Jin was going to give him a glare, but Tae put his chin on Jin's shoulder, so that Jin can't turn.

"I am sorry. I was really trying to help, but I am a trouble, I think." Taehyung mumbled.