Chapter 3

Chaeyoung had no idea what she was doing. She was summoned up to her room by a text from the girl next door and she practically hung up on a call from her best friend just to submit to Lisa's request. But she wanted it. For some reason, she craved Lisa's approval. This was the most alive she has ever felt and she would do anything to keep this feeling going.

She was nervous, but excited. She stood in front of her window in plain view of the brunette across the way, awaiting instructions. Her breath was shallow and choppy. She felt dizzy and she was already wet just from the anticipation of what was about to happen.

She was a bit presumptuous and came prepared. She may or may not have slipped on her sexiest bra, which perfectly showed of her ample cleavage and a matching lacy thong. Normally, she wasn't a fan of wearing thongs, but she had a feeling it wouldn't be on very long. She wore a low-cut shirt and tight jean shorts that showed off every curve. She was ready for whatever Lisa had planned.

She stood biting her lower lip watching as Lisa sat at the foot of her bed and pulled out her phone.

Lisa: "Did you wear that shirt just for my benefit?"

Chaeyoung: "You don't like it?"

Lisa: "I like it very much. I think it might look better on your floor."

Chaeyoung: "That was bad. Really cheesy. You're better than that."

Lisa: "You're right. I cringed when I hit send. But I will say that you do look incredibly sexy. It's almost as if you strategically picked out that outfit just for this occasion."

Chaeyoung: "This is just how I lounge around my house. All the time."

Lisa: "Really?"

Chaeyoung: "No. I'm usually in sweats. But this is a better visual for you, isn't it?"

Lisa: "Indeed. But I'm sure you look just as sexy in sweats."

Chaeyoung grinned. She didn't know exactly what to do with herself. She was still just standing in front of the window. Should she sit? Should she pose?

Lisa: "As much as I'm enjoying this banter, I have an agenda to stick to. Chaeyoung, I would really, really appreciate it if you took your shirt off."

Chaeyoung: "Well, since you asked so politely..."

Chaeyoung grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it up over her head, discarding it on the floor. She looked up at Lisa tentatively and noticed a change in Lisa's demeanor. Though she was a bit far away, she could see her eyes darken and her jaw go slack, looking upon Chaeyoung with predatory eyes. It was exhilarating having someone she was so attracted to looking back at her as if she were the sexiest woman on earth.

She could feel her chest heaving as she tried to regulate her breath. The way Lisa was looking at her made her entire body feel like it was on fire.

___________________

Lisa's hands were shaking as she texted. But she refused to look weak in front of Chaeyoung. She had been thinking about this all morning to the point where she was so worked up, she had to take another cold shower.

She was awestruck. Taken aback by how beautiful Chaeyoung was. Her stomach, her legs, her smooth milky skin.

Lisa: "Take your hair out of the bun. I want it down and free flowing."

She could do this. She could control Chaeyoung and control herself. She just had to remember to breathe. The sight in front of her was gorgeous. Chaeyoung's hair was flowing all around her, a shy smile on her face meant just for Lisa, her cleavage spilling out over that blue lacy bra.