Chapter 21

"Mmm...Chaeyoung, you really don't have to do this."

"Something tells me you're enjoying it by the way you've been moaning for the last twenty minutes."

"Well, you have magic hands."

Chaeyoung giggled. "No, actually, that would be you."

Lisa sighed. "Why are you so good to me?"

"Because you deserve it. And I know you're nervous about your game tomorrow."

"I'm not nervous."

"Yes you are. I can tell how tense you are in your shoulders."

Lisa hummed. "Well, then I suppose you should work your way up from my lower back to work on my shoulders then...you know...if you want to."

Lisa was lying comfortably on her stomach completely topless with her head resting on her arms as Chaeyoung was straddling her hips, in her pajamas, trying to massage the knots out of her girlfriend's back. Lisa had been complaining about her back hurting since her last practice and she had been talking more and more about how tough the defense is on the team she was playing tomorrow. Chaeyoung wanted to help her girlfriend relax and get her mind off of it.

She smiled at Lisa's request and moved her hands up to her shoulders, gently kneading her tense muscles as the girl beneath her sighed contentedly at the feeling.

"You're really cute."

Lisa buried her face in her arms. "Why? Because I'm putty in your hands?"

"Kind of."

"Well, I've never been spoiled like this before. I think you're gonna ruin me for any other woman."

"Good. Then my plan is working," teased Chaeyoung.

Lisa moved her arms down to her sides as she rested her head directly on the sheet of the bed.

"Are you sure Jisoo won't walk in?"

"I'm sure. I told you, she's visiting Jennie this weekend."

"Oh yeah, I forgot. My girlfriend, the matchmaker."

Chaeyoung moved her thumbs over Lisa's neck, trying to work out the kinks. "Hey, I didn't set them up. They kind of found each other. I think Irene's more of the matchmaker for them than I am."

"True. Either way, they make a cute couple. It must be hard for them to do the long distance thing."

"Well, it's only been a few weeks since they got together. That night of the Halloween party. And they've already seen each other every weekend, so I don't think it's been too bad for them so far."

Lisa closed her eyes and moaned as Chaeyoung's hands moved down towards her shoulder blades. Chaeyoung loved it. She loved that her hands could elicit that kind of reaction from Lisa. She loved the way her girlfriend's skin felt against her hands. But most importantly, she loved taking care of Lisa. And she had a feeling the brunette wasn't exactly used to this kind of pampering. She leaned down and kissed her shoulder, then down her back.

"I really love you, Lis."

Lisa reached around to grab Chaeyoung's arm and tugged at it. Chaeyoung took the hint and laid down next to her on her side with her elbow propping up her head. She gazed dreamily at her and caught the glimpse of a blush high on Lisa's cheeks.

"I love you, too. I'm so happy. Like really happy."

Chaeyoung smiled at her and bit her lip coyly as she traced her finger along Lisa's back.