Chapter 9

Thankfully, Chaeyoung's front door was, in fact, unlocked. Lisa located the stairs and took them two at a time, coming to a stop at the top of the landing. There were four doors, all of them closed. Only one had a light shining from the crack underneath it, so she took her chances and barged through the door. Chaeyoung jumped in response, startled from Lisa's dramatic entrance. Lisa was breathless at the sight of Chaeyoung nearly naked in front of her.

Once the blonde relaxed, she greeted Lisa with a kiss.

"Well hello."

"Did I catch you at a bad time? I can always come back," Lisa joked as she turned to leave.

"Don't you dare!" Chaeyoung pulled her in for a hug.

Lisa took the opportunity to run her hands up and down Chaeyuoung's back and rib cage, then down to her ass, which was barely covered by her underwear. That fact alone caused her to grip harder and Chaeyoung gasped in response. They found each other's lips and, as if making up for lost time, Lisa removed her shirt while Chaeyoung worked on unbuttoning her jeans. She gracefully stepped out of them as she threw her shirt onto the floor, then reattached her body and lips to Chaeyoung.

With one hand around her waist and the other running through the wild mane of blonde hair, she gradually led Chaeyoung over to the bed. While supporting her back, she lowered the girl onto the bed, giving her time to scoot back and lie down before going any further.

This was such an exquisite sight for Lisa, seeing Chaeyoung sprawled out on her back with her legs slightly spread open, waiting for Lisa to take her. And Lisa wanted nothing more than to do just that. She crawled her way up to straddle Chaeyoung and grazed her hand along Chaeyoung's smooth thigh, up to her hip and back down again. This wasn't some random girl she met on campus at a party. This was Chaeyoung. And as much her body was screaming for contact and release, she knew that Chaeyoung deserved better.

She was enraptured by deep brown eyes staring at her longingly. All it took was for Chaeyoung to wrap her hands around Lisa's waist and give her a slight tug in her direction for Lisa to finally give in to her desires without the 'what if' questions clouding her mind. Without a word, she reached behind her back and removed her bra. She loved the reaction she got from Chaeyoung as the blonde's mouth hung open and her eyes zeroed in on Lisa's chest. Lisa took Chaeyoung's hands and brought them up to cup her breasts as she started grinding against Chaeyoung.

"Holy shit," Chaeyoung uttered as she sat up and captured Lisa's breast in her mouth, her tongue swirling hotly around Lisa's nipple as it stiffened in her mouth.

Lisa threw her head back and grabbed Chaeyoung by the back of her neck, pulling her in closer. She hissed as Chaeyoung's teeth grazed over her nipple, then soothed it with her tongue once more. Lisa never usually allowed herself to lose too much control when it came to sex. She was usually the one in charge, not just of the situation, but in charge of her body, as well. She knew in this moment, however, that it was simply no longer the case. Because the whimper that escaped her throat was unlike any sound she had ever heard herself make before. And she knew there was nothing left to do but surrender.

Chaeyoung's mouth made its way over to her other breast and it shot a jolt straight to Lisa's core. She began grinding harder and faster while holding Chaeyoung up.

"Fuck." She lay Chaeyoung back down onto the bed and watched her with pleading eyes. "You feel incredible."

"So do you. You have the most unbelievable body. Seriously. You are so fucking hot." She leaned up to kiss Lisa once more and rolled them over so she was straddling her.

Lisa could barely contain her excitement. She wasn't even subtle in how badly she wanted to see Chaeyoung's boobs up close. She brought her hand up behind the blonde's back and managed to unclasp her bra in record time. When Chaeyoung lowered the straps and removed it altogether, Lisa's excitement became blatantly obvious from the massive smile on her face and the fact that her wide eyes hadn't blinked in a few minutes.