Chapter 10

"Fuck, Chaeyoung. Please."

Lisa wasn't normally a beggar, but in this moment, she would do anything to be able to touch Chaeyoung. Her hands were firmly grasping the headboard because that's what Chaeyoung told her to do. The blonde was currently on top of her grinding to her heart's desire while Lisa was getting unbelievably worked up not being allowed to touch the gorgeous girl on top of her.

"Keep your hands where they are," Chaeyoung practically moaned as she drove her hips harder down to meet Lisa's. Her eyes were closed and she threw her head back as her groans got louder.

Lisa was mesmerized. Particularly at the way Chaeyoung's breasts bounced with every movement. She decided she couldn't take it anymore. With Chaeyoung's sounds and the visual of her stunning body on top of her, Lisa was about to explode. She licked her lips used her hands to pull herself up and take a stiff, pink nipple into her mouth. She couldn't hide the moan that escaped from her throat. She honestly didn't even care.

Chaeyoung gasped, very much enjoying the new sensation, but after a moment, she pushed Lisa back down.

"What did I tell you?"

Lisa looked up at her innocently. "What? I'm still holding on to the headboard. You said I couldn't touch you. You didn't say anything about using my mouth."

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "It's implied. That's still considered touching me."

"Well, I'm touching you right now. You do realize it's me you're grinding on, right?"

"You're not touching me. I'm touching you. But I can stop if you want."

"No!" Lisa said a little quickly and definitely too loudly. "No. Don't. Just keep going. Please." The desperation in her voice was embarrassing. Chaeyoung was the only girl who has ever been able to reduce her to this needy, quivering mess.

Chaeoung rested her hands on Lisa's chest, kneading the flesh of her breasts. Lisa was on fire and she could tell Chaeyoung was, too. She felt a warm slickness against her abs and almost came knowing just how wet Chaeyoung was right now. And the evidence was all over her stomach.

"Oh my God, Chaeyoung. You are seriously so hot."

"So you've said," Chaeyoung husked. She seemed to be off in her own world, concentrating on making herself come. Lisa wanted to beg her to let her help, but she knew it was futile.

At this point, Lisa knew she was dripping onto the sheets. Probably more than Chaeyoung was dripping onto her abs. Her body screamed for release, but she also felt just as content watching Chaeyoung using her to get herself off. Considering they had only had sex a few times since their first time, she was quite impressed with Chaeyoung's sexual appetite and her willingness to explore.

She felt the blonde moving faster and knew she was close. She gripped the headboard even tighter in anticipation. This was going to be extraordinary.

"Fuck, Lisa. Shit. I...I...fuck..." Chaeyoung let out a litany of swear words as her eyes clamped shut and her nose crinkled. Lisa took it all in. She studied her face, her movements, her body, her sounds. She was so thankful for this view. It was the perfect way to watch Chaeyoung come undone. She felt a fresh gush of fluid on her abs as Chaeyoung shuddered violently and cried out in pleasure. Lisa's knuckles were white against the headboard, wanting desperately to catch Chaeyoung as she collapsed on top of her. But she waited. And watched. And thanked whatever God there was that she got to witness this moment.

When she felt Chaeyoung let out a deep sigh against her neck, she finally detached her hands from the headboard and started rubbing her back and kissing her neck.