feel 1.8

Liked by postmalone, ivoryh, bennett_the_tenant, and 3,494 others@meadow felt a little fancy 🍷

@meadow felt a little fancy 🍷

View the comments:
@postmalone you're always fancy in my eyes lil mama

We got the bar that was hosting the preparty for Austin's show. Majority of his team was there already, and had begun drinking with out him. They had set up beer pong, obviously making Austin happy. He made a beeline for the bar where they had an entire spread of alcohol and food put out for the party.

Austin reached for a Bud Light for himself, then looked back at me, unsure of what I wanted. I looked over all the different options, finally noticed that they had a few bottles of Austin's wine chilling.

"I'll take a glass of wine, if you're willing to pour me one, Aust." I said.

"No problem, sunshine. I guess my baby is feeling a little fancy today. I'm still going to make you my pong partner though." Austin said with a smile.

He poured me a glass and led me over to the pong table. Smitty and Dre were already standing there waiting for the game to start.

"So sunshine, how are your hand eye skills?" Asked Austin.

"Be prepared to lose Austin. I don't know how I even hold a camera straight most days." I said.

"Sunshine you're killing meee. Guys, she gets a practice shot. I need to see how bad she actually is." Austin whined.

Dre and Smitty agreed to the test shot. I anxiously put my wine glass down and picked up the ball. I stood at the end of the table and tried to manifest sinking the ball into the cup. I finally said fuck it and tossed the ball.

It was the saddest throw I've ever seen.

The ball bounced off a cup and flew across the room. Austin looked at me in shock.

"Sunshine, don't take this the wrong way please. But that was the worst throw I've ever seen, and I've played a lot of games in my day." Austin said.

My cheeks got hot from the embarrassed blush that was created.

"Okay, she gets a handicap like in bowling. I don't mean to embarrass you, sunshine." Austin said while he caressed my cheek.

"Fair enough Posty. Let's get this game going!" Dre said.

Austin went to fetch the ball that I had lost. He came back with it in hand and set up for his first shot. He tossed the ball and it went in with ease. A smile spread across his face. You could tell that this was Posty's territory.

It was my turn to toss the ball and I was unsure if I wanted to try, considering my test shot.

"Here babe, I'll help you." Austin said.

He lined me up to where he wanted me to stand. He stood behind me so that were flush with each other. He wrapped his left arm around my waist and placed his right hand over mine.