takin' shots 3.5

"You think he'd go for a sister wife situation?"

"Not a fucking chance Ivory." Austin groaned.

"I'll take a diamond like hers as a rejection prize then." Ivory said through the phone.

"If I buy a house from you, will you stop whining?" Austin asked.

"Are you actually going to buy a house in South Dakota?" Ivory asked excitedly.

"It's up to sunshine here. It'd be nice to have something small there, so when ever she wanted to go home it wouldn't be a problem." Austin said.

"I'll start looking at listings! I'll talk to you tomorrow Meadow. Have a good night you two." Ivory squealed.

"She's a handful." Austin sighed.

"Yes she is, but you're also stuck with her now." I said while flashing my ring at him.

"You're lucky I love you so much, Meadow Rae." Austin said.

I got out of Austin's lap and went to make myself a cup of coffee. The wild events of the day were finally catching up to me and I wasn't ready to go to bed yet. Austin's phone began to ring and he groaned before he answered it.

"Yes Dre?" Austin asked annoyed.

I tried to mind my own business and ignore the chatter that was coming out of the phone. I knew that Dre had to be talking about our little surprise.

"Yes it's legal. No, I didn't want a prenup. Me and the wife will be rolling in around midnight. We'll discuss this more tomorrow morning." Austin said.

"How pissed is he?" I asked nervously.

"Not as bad as I thought. I think he was expecting something like this to happen eventually." Austin said.

I held the warm mug in my hand and stirred the contents inside around slowly. What did he mean by this happening eventually.

"Will you make a cup too sunshine?" Austin said with a pout.

I nodded and went to make him one as well. I hope Austin didn't regret our impulsive idea. I didn't want to be the girl that trapped him and made everything complicated for everybody.

I felt Austin place a kiss to my neck and hug me from behind. I melted into his touch, needing the reassurance right now.

"I love you, Mrs. Post." Austin whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

"Dre is probably going to freak the fuck out in person tomorrow, please don't take anything he says personally." Austin said.

"I wouldn't blame him if he did freak out though. We were left alone for a few hours and we ran off and made a legally binding decision." I said while I cracked a smile.

"Serves 'em right." Austin said while placing another kiss to my neck.

"We might as well live it up before we're grounded." I joked.

I pulled out a bottle of RumChata and dumped a good splash into my cup and handed it to Austin. He poured some into his cup as well.

"I go from beerbongs one day, to liquored up coffee the next. Married life has changed me." Austin said with a sigh.

I playfully slapped his arm and took a long sip of the warm beverage.

"At least you already own every design of crocs in existence. Your hubby fashion game is already on par." I said.