i'm gonna be 2.8

Liked by ivoryh, smitty_, adamdegross, and 1,349,754 others @postmalone meadow rae, you're cute :)

@postmalone meadow rae, you're cute :)

View the comments:
@meadow I didn't realize he was back and he scared the shit out of me after he took this picture FYI

Austin and I were currently walking towards the stage for sound check. He had scared the living shit out of me when he got back from his interview. I was quickly trying to get ready for the day and not paying attention to the background noises in the bus. Austin usually slammed the front door, so turning to see him standing behind me was a shock needless to say.

"Where do you want to hang out during check, sunshine?" Austin asked.

"Anywhere is fine Aust. I just don't want to be in the way of anyone." I said.

"You won't be in the way Meadow. How about we plop you front row so I can sing to you, and then tonight we'll get you in the back with production so you can see everything that's going on." Austin said.

"That sounds great to me Aust." I said.

Austin led me to front row center and sat me down. He leaned down to place a brief kiss to my lips.

"Sit back and let me serenade you sunshine." Austin said.

"Ah yes, being serenaded by all of your ex bitches." I scoffed.

"But you're my current bitch, doesn't that count for something?" Austin joked.

I rolled my eyes and sent him up to the stage. Austin ran up and got all wired up. He was handed his in ears and tossed them around his neck for the time being. He was then handed his mic and went to center stage right in front of me.

"How about we run I Know." Austin said with a devilish smile.

I flipped my middle finger up at him, knowing he wanted to run that song based off of the conversation we just had. Austin let out a laugh at my reaction and shoved his in ears in.

"Our love, will never be another. You're just a devil undercover." Austin sang while winking at me.

Austin bounced around the stage, clearly getting into the the song. I couldn't believe that adorable little shit was mine.

"Shit was sweet until I was a sucker. Shout out Jonas Brothers."

I cheered loudly at the mention of the Jo Bros. He shook his head at me. He knew my deep childhood love of them.

He finished the song and bounded back over to center stage.

"Guys I think Meadow likes the Jo Bros more than me. She'd trade places with Sophie in a second." Austin teased.

"Damn right rockstar. Meadow Jonas has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?" I shouted back.

"I'll put a ring on it before that fantasy happens sunshine." Austin said while narrowing his eyes at me.