✨Chapter 13✨

Mina tapped her foot impatiently waiting for a call back from Kirishima.

It'd already been a couple days by now, and she was just itching to know the tea.

Frantically doing research about relationships and analyzing your interactions with other people versus Bakugo.
How they differred and how they didn't.

And of course, she's getting constant updates from Denki about the rucus and constant banter.
Only to fill her cup all the way.

Finally, finally, the pink girl heard the consistent buzzing of her phone from behind her.

She pushed herself away from the desk, rolling to her bed to grab the phone.
Not even stopping to pay attention to the caller ID.

"Kirishima! Did you get the deets!?"

Nervously, he responded. "Well..Kaminari kind of...Messed it all up-"

Mina just about exploded,"WHAAAAT?"

Kirishima had to pull the phone away from his ear for a split second, wincing, before placing the device back to speak, "Yeah he kind uh...Called Bakugo an abusive boyfriend? And now he's hiding.."

Ashido gasped. "Who let him ruin the plan!?"

"Well i-"

"EIJIROU! WHO LET HIM RUIN HE PLAN?"

"I told him to text her if he was that worried!"

Mina gasped again in absolute disbelief.
"Why did he want to interfere!? Todoroki and I already have a good communication system going!"

She zoomed back to her laptop on the swivel chair, frantically smashing her rosè hands on the keyboard.

"He seemed real worried! But I didn't expect him to say something like that!" Eijirou's efforts at trying to remedy the situation might backfire.

"Eijirou, you remembered the deal!" She exclaimed, holding her cellphone between her shoulder and ear.

"Did you call him?"

"Call who?"

"Did you call Bakugo?" She pulled up her screenshots from Todoroki, who for some reason was more then willing to spy in on the two of you from downstairs.

Nothing seemed of extreme importance besides classic banter. Talk of food, games, the works.

But perhaps she missed something.

"I tried, but he didn't pick up. I also tried to call (Y/n)." He sighed.

"Okay, important question-" she paused, quickly grabbing the notebook beside her desk and a pen, flipping to the next open page.

"What is Kaminari's status for crushes? Is he open or does he have one?"

Kiri thought for a moment before speaking, "I don't know, he hasn't said anything like that."

"Could it be possible Kaminari has a crush on (Y/n)?" She begged, scribbling her notes onto the paper.

Eijirou didn't know what to think, and honestly it wasn't even a thought till.. well...now.
"I didn't even think about that-"

"EIJIROU, YOU HAVE TO THINK!" she shouts. "ARE YOU A PART OF THIS OR NOT!?"

"Don't you think we should leave them to their privacy!?"

"ARE YOU IN OR OUT KIRISHIMA!!"

"I'M IN!" He exclaimed frantically, panting. A bit out of breath.