✨Chapter 29✨

Kirishima recieted the list Bakugo gave him in his head.
Like you were a baby that needed to be changed, he basically gave him a list...

As if you didn't even know how to function without Katsuki's presence..

"Hey, Uhm-.. You want some food?" Eijirou asked, recounting that you weren't present for dinner.
Also... To move to a different topic.

You gave a long huff. "Yeah.. Kinda."

He gave you a thumbs up, "Got it! I'll go get some for you, just stay here."
He suggest.

You nodded, it was the easiest response. "Will do, sir."

Kirishima flashed you a grin, getting up to go get your preferred edible substance.

You were left alone again promptly.

And almost like clockwork as your door shut, your phone began ringing on your bedside.

Curiously, you peaked too it.

Katsuki? Was it Katsuki?
Maybe calling to tell you he was coming?

Eagerly, you grabbed it.

Staring at the contact as hard as you could.

Still titled... Bakugo's Mom.

Your head bobbed from your luck.

Yup, just to be expected. A call from Bakugo's Mom, as you'd just been told Katsuki called his mom and told her.

You wondered what this call could be about.

So.. you swiped the green button to the side to answer.

"Hi Katsuki's mom." You did smile on the other end, happy for any contact you could get.

She was glad you'd picked up and prayed it wasn't going to voicemail.

"Hi honey." she coo. Just about relieved you didn't sound tortured.

She figured for her next words. How easily she would be able to get the answers she needed from you by choosing them.
"Katsuki called me," she began but couldn't finish.

Your silence on the other end lingered, before simply stating..
"I know."

"I just want to hear from you, see how your doing. You know... Mom stuff." She joked.

You feigned a laugh.

"So.. could you give me some more idea on what happened?" She press.

'Again?' You thought, and especially too his mom. An authority figure.

"He accidentally threw a box at me." Was pretty much it. That was the whole situation.

"Of course, of course... But what else?"

You shrugged, "I dunno... It kind of scared me, but that wasn't his fault."

You were so bland about it, kind of over the whole situation by now and just wanting to see Katsuki.
It really wasn't that big of a deal.

"How hard was it thrown?" She questioned.

"Umm... He.. kinda just tossed it?"

Mitsuki hummed at your response, sounding as if she were writing down your exact words to paper.
"Did it hurt you?"

Well.. did it hurt you?
The box hit your arm, and certainly it didn't feel good. Which could be classified as pain.

And you weren't about to lie to Mitsuki. She's got something scary about her.