fighting 4 | s.m

*Two hours later*

I walk down the stairs and see Steve already waiting for me in the lobby. "Hey Steve" I say and he turns around smiling at me. "Hey gorgeous" he says looking me up and down. "Should we go to mine?" he asks and I nod. We make our way to his truck and start driving to his house. I really missed him and suddenly all my feelings for him come back.

*Steves house*

*Steves house*

We arrive at his house and enter. "I think we could order some pizza if that's okay with you." he takes of his shoes and I do the same while nodding. "Perfect I will order it, you can have a seat outside if you'd like." I nod and make my way outside slowly walking up to the ocean. I breath in the salty and fresh air from the ocean until I feel hands wrapping around my waist. Steve puts his head on my shoulder and I put my hands on his. "I need to tell you something" he whispers in my ear and I turn around.

"What is it?" I ask genuinely smiling at him. He inhales deeply and takes my hands in his. "I love you, and I never stopped loving you. The day you left was the worst day of my life. I thought I would never see you again but after 2 long years, you came back to me. All my feelings that I tried to hide all those years, came back. I love you Y/N and I want you back. I understand if you can never trust  me again and never ever want to be with me again, but-" he starts crying a bit, "but I really hope we can be friends again." I look at him with tears in my eyes and slowly brush away his tears from his cheeks. We look at each other for some seconds until I quickly crash my lips on his. He is surprised for a second but soon kisses me back. We share a passionate kiss until we both pulled away for some air. "I don't want to be your friend Steve" he looks at me sad, "I want to be your girlfriend again, if you want to be my boyfriend again." he smiles at me and nods eagerly. "Yes please." We hug.

"I love you so much" I whisper in his ear and he whispers back, "I love you more"
„I sill stay in Hawaii" I say and Steve looks at me in shock. „What? For real?" he asks and I just nod. He pulls me back in the hug. „BEST DAY EVER" he screams and I just laugh at his goofy action.