Movie Theater

3rd POV

They had just got Thomas on the berg as the WCKED building collapsed, Teresa falling with it.  "Thomas stay with us!" Minho shouted as Thomas fought to stay conscious, with were he got shot bleeding out. "Lets get out of here!" Brenda shouted to Jorge. A white light had swallowed them whole.

(Scene that was happening at the moment)

................................................................................................................................................................

The Mcall-Hale pack were at the animal clinic it had been 7 years since Stiles went missing and the pack was looking for him ever since. Jackson and Ethan had come back for the week to help them search, and so had Chris Argent, Melissa McCall, and Sheriff. "Where else could he be? " Scott questioned, desperately looking for his best friend. Nobody had an idea. Just then a blinding white light surrounded them. 

................................................................................................................................................................

"Man I miss Hollywood" Jimmy said to the group. "Yeah, he always made things fun" Mike answered. A light enclosed around them.

................................................................................................................................................................ 

Stan and Irene were discussing the whereabouts of Mitch as a white light swallowed them whole.

................................................................................................................................................................ At the Movie Theater:

Everyone flashed in to a movie theater, only to surround a bleeding Thomas. Who went out of conscience from being shot. 

"Thomas!"

"Stiles!"

"Stuart!"

"Caleb!"

"Mitch!"

"Everyone calm down!" A woman called from infront of a giant screen. She snapped her fingers and Thomas disappeared only to reappear on a bed next to them with his wound bandaged, but still out of conscience at the moment. The woman began to speak again, " Now I know you have many questions, but please let me speak without any interruptions." The whole theater quieted down. " This man is known by many names and many people. The reason many of you know him is because and organization called WCKED kidnapped and erased his memory 4 times and made him lead a different life each time. Now, to prevent you from bombarding him when he wakes up, I will show you all his past lives. Everyone please get seated and wait for the show to begin. You will be provided with refreshments. Also let me bring back some of your dead friends to enjoy the show." 

Just then Alby,  Winston, Chuck, Newt, Allison, Teresa and Aiden flashed in.

"Allison!" Lydia, Isaac, and Scott surrounded her in a hug. 

Ethan went to tackle Aiden into a hug. While, Newt and Alby were hugged by Minho. Gally was awkwardly trying to apologize to Chuck about killing him, but it surprised all the gladers when Chuck just hugged him. Meanwhile, Teresa was apologizing to all of them, to say the gladers were pissed off was an understatement but they eventually forgave her, just a bit, for helping save Thomas. They were later explained the situation.

"Now everyone please get seated."