Benny Watts

"It seems Thomas needs more time to recover. Not to worry I have other people who can share their lives too." The lady said.

"What the shuck does that mean?" Minho asked.

"You see Thomas was WICKD's favorite but that does not mean he was the only one who's memories were wiped more than once." The woman said as she looked at Newt, "Isn't that right Benny Watts. "

"Who the bloody hell is that, and why are you staring at me!" Newt said confused out of his mind. 

"He was you in one of your previous lives, let me invite some of your friends from then too." The woman said as she snapped her finger.

Just then Beth, Harry, Townes, and Wexler appeared in front of them.

"Benny is that you, were have you been! What happened to your mustache, hair, and why aren't you dressed like a pirate!"  Elizebeth said as they all went to hug Newt. At this point Newt was so confused, why would he dress like a pirate and have a mustache?

"Um mate, I don't know who the shuck you are, but okay." Newt said as he stepped out of the hug.

"What do you mean you don't know us, and what's with the british accent?" Wexler said. Just then the lady appeared and explained the situation.

"Lets get seated" The lady said.

Just then a video appeared on the screen

"What the shuck are you wearing Newt!" Minho told a blushing Newt as he was laughing his head off.

"You look ridiculous, and whats with the mustache?" Sonya said hitting the back of her brothers head.

"Do you still like my hair. Seriously??!" Minho shouted once again. 

"He was always dressed like a pirate" Beth said amused at everyone's reaction to Benny.

"Are we forgetting the fact that Newt used a curse that wasn't glader slang or "bloody" " Gally said. Suddenly all the gladers fell silent and their eyes widened with relization.

"He was cursing he was freaking cursing! Tommy would have been so proud!" Minho shouted with joy.

"Why is that such a big deal?" Billy asked. Having the pack, the internship group, the Deepwater Horizon group, Stan, and Irene looking at the gladers with questioning looks.

"Yeah, Benny cursed practically every 5 minutes" Wexler said.

"I what!" Newt shouted.

"It's a big deal because Newt never curses, well besides glader slang and the word "bloody"" Chuck said, answering everyones question.

"I'll show you some scenes of Newt's life " The woman said as the next video rolled on.

"He still looks like a pirate" Beth commented, having Sonya agree with her.

"What the hell happened to you in the end" Harry asked, worried about his friend.

"I kindoff died. But don't worry, I sort of came back to life?" Newt stated, hoping to avoid the topic.

"You what!!" Beth shouted as she went over to slap him for dying, even if he couldn't control it.

"What the bloody hell was that for!" Newt shouted while rubbing his cheek.

"For dying" Townes said, secretly amused by Beth's actions.

"Now I'll have to send Beth, Harry, Townes, and Wexler back, so say your goodbyes." The woman said.

When they finished saying goodbye, and making sure Newt promised to visit them, they disappeared.