Thomas

"Finally, we have Thomas, the life he is in right now. Basically WCKED trapped him in a maze with a bunch of other boys because they believed that they had the cure to a deadly virus, so they experimented/killed them for the cure. Yadayadayada they escape get rescued only to find out it was a trick and later take down WCKED" The mysterious lady explained.

"He rode the hood of a car and ran on a train! That is awesome!!" Liam shouted.

"That is definitely not awesome!!"  Sheriff shouted.

"Agreed, we are never doing that again " Vince said.

"Woah!! He was literally part of a Harry Potter Hunger Games mashup with a bunch of crazy other stuff" Lyle shouted.

"This kid is going to be the death of me" Sheriff said with his head in his hands.

"He did what!!!" All the adults jumped. "Mi hermano never told us about this!!" Jorge shouted with Vince nodding his head next to him.  While some of the others looked at Minho and Newt as if they were crazy. Sheriff was half ready to go knock some sense it to his kid if he wasn't unconscious.

More than half the group were now looking at the unconscious Thomas with both amazement and slight fear. 

"Okay, let's brighten the mood a bit shall we." The lady said.

Bye the end of the video everyone was laughing at Thomas dancing. And it was the glader's turn to turn into tomatoes.

"I can't believe Stewie spent more than a day off his phone!!" Nick said with amazement.

"I can't believe you guys danced so much in the Maze." Scott said barely able to get the words out of his mouth while laughing.