Dylan O'Brien

"Turns out we have a few more lives to share" The lady said. The whole audience groaned.

"You see in one life all your lives were actually movies and TV shows."

"Wait, you're telling me someone used all our pain as suffering as a shucking Movie!!" Minho practically screamed.

"Yes, you were in a movie series called "The Maze Runner", the McCall pack and people from Beacon hill were in a show called "Teen Wolf", The nooglers/ internship group were in a movie called "The internship". The list goes on really." The lady said. The whole theater was filled with chaos.

"Alright, but what does this have to do with Tommy?" Newt asked.

"You see in this world your friend was an actor and so were all of  you. His name was Dylan O'Brien. "

"Stiles would have hated that name." Scott said while laughing.

"I'll show some scenes of all your lives as actors" The lady said as the next clip rolled on.

"Wait a minute! Theresa, Newt, and Gally were British!!!" Minho shouted.

"Stiles is still dancing everywhere" Scott commented.

"That was a really good scottish accent!!"  Minho said to a blushing Newt.

Everyone was laughing at the sight of Liam dancing.

"Liam I have never seen you dance before" Mason said while laughing his head off.

"He ships Stydia as much as Stiles does" Scott said while facepalming himself. Lydia was blushing bright red.

"I do not dress like a slut!" Alison shouted.

By now everyone was laughing except Scott, Derek, and Lydia.

"I don't sound like that!" Scott shouted.

"True Sweatheart, but it was funny" Melissa said while laughing.

"I do not look like that!" Derek shouted and everyone gave him a "are you sure about that look".