5.5

"So let me get this straight, you're talking to an anonymous lesbian you met through a bathroom stall?" Conan slurred clearly drunk from my passenger seat. "Yes now please get off so I can talk to so lesbian" I said and he sighed and got out of my car and entered his house where a very angry Italian women was waiting for him.
I sighed nervously as I plopped down on my bed and the phone rang. The girl finally picked up the call and I heard breathing through the other line. "So do you call everyone you meet through bathroom stalls?" She asked and I smiled. "Only the ones who can't hold their urine in" I answered and she giggled. "So if you are in the closet why agree to call me?" I asked her to break the tension. "Straight to the point, I like that, uh because we won't be able to recognize each other's voices since our voices sound different then in person" she mumbled and I laughed and agreed.
3:05 am
"I should probably go to sleep now" she said, "okay" I mumbled into the phone quoting the familiar movie was had discussed hours ago when we first started to talk. "Do not make this gay" she said and I laughed loudly. "Okay" I answered ignoring her, "wait before you go what should I call you since we agreed on no names?" I asked, "ocean" she mumbled and I smiled. "You can call me whatever you want to call me" I said to her, "blue" she mumbled and I smiled. "Okay" I said and she laughed softly, "okay" she said before hanging up the phone. I walked happily down the stairs to see my dad surprisingly sitting at the dining room table. "When did you guys get in?" I asked and he looked up from his laptop. "About 9, who were you talking with?" He asked me, "a friend" I answered and he only looked at me. "Won't distract you from anything right?" He asked me now avoiding eye contact. "No sir" I said grabbing some water from the kitchen and was suddenly met with my mom and an angry look on her face. "Why are your meds still in the container for this week?" She asked me and the smile faded from my face. "Please take them" she said handing me a couple of pills. "There's no point" I mumbled, "you don't know that" she said and to erase the look from her face I swallowed them down and kissed her forehead before heading back to bed. There was truly no point but I guess to her there was, so I'd keep her hopes up.