9.9

Going back to school was miserable, it was boring and cold and boring. It made me hate the winter and I hated that. I walked into the bathroom, the bathroom that started it all and into the stall that contained the fragment of imagination. I noticed new writing, same hand writing but new writing. "Were you just kidding when you said you loved me?" I took a pen from my pocket and wrote down what I felt. "I don't know anymore" I wrote before leaving the restroom, in a way disappointed in myself and jealous that those stalls got to see who she was and I had no idea who she was. I walked into home room and noticed a pretty blonde girl sitting in my chair, "Haiden billie was transferred into our home room but sit next to her" the teacher said and I nodded and sat next to her she was tense which made me feel uncomfortable. I put on my earphones and scribbled on my notebook. When the bell rang I removed my ear phones and she just smiled at me. I smiled back and walked away. Her scent was familiar, too familiar. And I am no idiot before you call me an idiot. I knew it was her that's why I avoided her, because although I wanted nothing more then to know her I couldn't force her to want to be known. So I sat next to her the next day and her scent tortured me and it also tortured me that she sat as far away from as she possibly could. It was almost like I bit her or something. There was a point during that class where I couldn't take it. I ripped a piece of paper and scribbled down what I was thinking and handed it to her before leaving the classroom. Our love story escalated from bathroom walls to a piece of paper and I don't think she liked that very much. Because the next day she sat across the room, next to a boy who made her turn bright red and made her smile.