15.15

Did you know the sky cries? It does. It has cried all night and in a way it's tears matched mine because all I did was cry about the girl I couldn't love. It cried all weekend until Monday morning where I was forced to go to a place where our love crowded the walls and made me feel like I was drowning. I walked by her and avoided her eye contact. But she was looking at me and who knew that someone's eyes can bring you physical pain. Not because of the way she looked at me but because I knew she was hurting. "You don't get to decide who hurts me" she said out loud making me freeze and everyone else freeze. "You don't get to decide who I want to hurt me or break my heart, that is my decision" she said and now I can feel her behind me but I couldn't turn to face her. "I get to decide if I want to be the one that hurts you" I said and she sighed loudly and turned me around to face her. "Then hurt me, hurt me to the point where I don't want to love anyone else, hurt me to the point where every stupid thing reminds me of you. Please hurt me" she said and I finally met her eyes. I knew if I didn't agree this city would scream her name every time I tried to step outside because everything was her. "You better not be a pussy when I hurt you" I said and she broke a smile and embraced me tightly. People were looking at us like we were crazy but I fairly didn't care. "Let's get out of here" she said, "what about class?" I asked. "You're gonna die anyways" she said sarcastically making me laugh and push her lightly.
We were sitting in front of the water and it was so cold, her fingers were a shade of light blue so I took her hand into mine and tried to warm it up. "Let's get in the water" she said suddenly. "Are you insane it's freezing" I said turning to look at her. "We either go into the water or we go to San Francisco " she said still looking at the water. "Why San Francisco ?" I asked her, "it's a beautiful place, so if we get going now we can be crossing the Golden Gate Bridge in an hour" she said pulling me up and dragging me towards her car. She was crazy. We were the definition of crazy teenager love.