1.1

"I'm gay"
"Me too, too bad we missed each other"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The percentage of girls that like girls in California was pretty large but if you subtract the number of them that are faking it and the ones that are in relationships you get half of the original number. Then you subtract the ones that have commitment issues and figure out the ones in the small town that I live in and you get a assumed number of 10. 8 of them I already fucked over and 2 of them were so deep into the closet they were no where to be found. So in conclusion being a lesbian is lonely, and boring. There's not much to do in this small town filled with snobby rich people and famous people trying to blend in with the rich people and catch a feeling of normality. It wasn't rare to see famous people in our little town, personally I am not friends with anyone famous or is famous myself but my parents have lots of success and money which is why I live in this little town. But enough about me. Let's get to the point.
- - - - - - -
"Miss Haiden can you answer the question on page 17?" The professor said and I sighed loudly and laid my head back. "I can but I do not want to" I answered and he only shot me a glare which made me pick up my book and answer his question. "May I go to the restroom?" I asked quick after and he only rolled his eyes and nodded. I wonder where Bailey is, Bailey was a lot more interesting than me but somehow him and I get along but we could possibly only get along because we were alone together all the time in that big house. I didn't really need to use the restroom I just wanted to leave before he asked me to explain my answer. I admired the graffiti wall in the bathroom and noticed fresh ink on the wall. "I'm gay" I read and searched for my pen, "me too, too bad we missed each other" I wrote down and walked out of the bathroom when that bell rang loudly in the empty restroom.