Part 1 - running into scarlett

Y/N POV

Y/N has taken the day off of college so that she could try and meet Scarlett Johansson (her idol). I wake up to my alarm clock at 06:00am so I have enough time to make a coffee and take a shower and get ready to go to the special event. I was just finished in the shower and I'm choosing something to wear, I'm going to wear a pair of ripped jeans with a black and white T-shirt along with my black boots. After about an hour of getting ready I decide to leave so I could get there a bit early so I can watch from a distance of the celebrities turning up and preparing for photos.

SCARLETT POV
I have just arrived at the red carpet event for the avengers movie , While I'm waiting for the other cast members to turn up a girl in the crowd had caught my eye. We had made eye contact for for a few seconds until it got broken by Robert Downey junior turning up and tapping me on the shoulder. Me and Robert talked for a while soon after Robert had walked away the rest of the cast turned up. I decided to go and tell Elizabeth Olsen about the girl I made eye contact with and me and Elizabeth stayed together for the rest of the night. As the event was about to end Elizabeth had nudged me and I asked her what it was and she said "there is that girl Scarlett go and talk to her" I started to walk towards this girl and there she was taking pictures of herself like she was a model. I'm not going to lie I was shocked at how beautiful she was in the natural lighting.

Y/N POV
Omg as I took my last photo of myself I saw Scarlett just staring at me, she walked over to me and asked a few questions like name,what do I do for a living,if I wear makeup and many other questions like them. I answered most of them until the makeup question came up I answered that I only wear clear mascara and lip gloss she looked me in pure shock.

SCARLETT POV
I was so shocked when she said that the only makeup she wears is clear mascara and lipgloss. She asked me if I was okay and I replied back saying I was fine I then asked for her name and she said it was Y/N. I said to her that it was a really nice name. I knew I had made her blush so I asked if we could swap numbers and we did. I got home and messaged Elizabeth telling her about how much I couldn't believe it. The conversation looks like this

Y/N POV As I walked into my dorm room I received a message from Scarlett asking I would want to grab some coffee with her tomorrow

Y/N POV
As I walked into my dorm room I received a message from Scarlett asking I would want to grab some coffee with her tomorrow. This is what it looks like.

Writers note : hi my name is Keeley and this is my first time writing a story also I hope it's not to long to read and I hope you enjoy part one I will be making another part soon

Bye hope you enjoyed it.
Word count = 554