Part 7 - problems

SCARLETT POV
We had just got back from Y/N's school when I opened the door to the house Y/N ran through the the door and got in the shower. I was kinda mad at her because we had been dating for awhile now and have never showered with her and I really wanted to but I was to scared to ask her if we could. So I ran up to the bathroom she was in and kicked the door down ( I know it's dramatic but whatever she is desperate )

Y/N POV
I was just trying to have a shower when Scarlett knocked the door down like wtf I'm trying to shower in peace so when I looked at her totally naked she looked me up and down and bit  her bottom lip almost looking hungry for me. I opened the shower door and poked me head around the shower door and asked what she wanted.

SCARLETT POV
All I was thinking about is how dumb Y/N is because all I want to do is take a shower with her. I told Y/N that I wanted to take a shower with her but she said no because she had to go somewhere and she was going to be late and that there was no point in me showering with her. She did say that I could shower with her another time which made me a little bit happy.

Y/N POV
So I had just finished my quick shower but I felt a pain of guilt because I didn't let my girlfriend shower with me. I was meeting with an old friend of mine called Lilly so I started to get dressed to go out and then I headed downstairs to tell Scarlett I was leaving to go meet an old friend.

(This is what your wearing ) eventually I met  Lilly in the local coffee shop round the corner

LILLY POV
I was sitting at the table waiting for Y/N to turn up when I saw some paparazzi enter the coffee shop and soon after they walked in Y/N walked through the door and straight over to me. We had just ordered our drinks and started talking about how life has been since we had parted which was from the end of high school.
Y/N - "life has been okay but it just hasn't been the same without you causing trouble everywhere we went"
LILLY - "yeah I understand that I'm a trouble maker sometimes but it is no different from when you would be causing trouble in high school"
Y/N - "but we aren't in high school anymore it's the real world now do you have a job?"
LILLY - "yeah I'm working as a model it's okay but ugh I have to get up early to get to work"

Y/N POV
We had just finished our conversation and drinking our drinks when I looked at the time and said I had to go because I had a girlfriend waiting for me at home and I was going to spend some time with her. We got up from our chairs and walked outside gave each other a hug before saying good bye and walking in opposite directions. As I was walking home I decided to go on Facebook to see if anything new was in there as I was scrolling through Facebook I saw a post that said I was cheating on Scarlett with Lilly and a picture of me and Lilly hugging underneath it.

SCARLETT POV
I was scrolling through Facebook while I was waiting for Y/N to get home because it was boring without her here. I came across this post of Y/N and some other girl hugging with it captioned - is Y/N cheating on Scarlett Johansson. I came off Facebook and started to pace the house through the corridors waiting for Y/N to get home beachside I was really mad all I could think about is who was that girl and is she cheating on me.

Y/N POV
I got home and opened the door to a very angry Scarlett standing right in front of me and I gulped cause I new she was mad when she had that face in she might as well be furious it's hard to tell how mad she is when she is pulling the mad face and to be honest it scares me.

ARGUMENT
Y/N - Scarlett why are you mad what have I done
SCARLETT- are you cheating on me
Y/N - Scarlett I am not cheating on you I promise I would never cheat on you why do you think I'm cheating on you
SCARLETT - look at this
( Scarlett showed you the post )
Y/N - Scarlett it was just a hug and that girl right there is my old friend Lilly I told you i was meeting up with her
SCARLETT - why does it say you was cheating then
Y/N - Scarlett it paparazzi and you know what they are like they just assume things I can promise I wasn't cheating on you I love you to much to cheat on you and I promise that I will never cheat on you because you are my only love and I will never love anyone as much as I love you
SCARLETT - okay I believe you but can we spend some time together now
Y/N - of course we can bubs
ARGUMENT OVER

SCARLETT POV
Me and Y/N sat down on the sofa and I was aloud to chose a film and while I chose the film Y/N was getting snacks and drinks. I decided to watch the lion king because I love that movie a lot.

Y/N POV
I sat down and cuddled up to Scarlett while we sat there and watched the movie with pizza and other snacks with some drinks as well I could tell she was getting tired so I asked if she wanted to go to bed not knowing she had already fallen asleep so I carried her up to bed and put her under the covers cuddled back up with her and pulled the covers back over us and slept for the rest of the night.

Writers note : I just wanted to say sorry to anyone who thinks I'm rushing me story anyway getting a better note I'm going to try and find the Motivation to write parts to this story more often

Word count - 1086