Part 6 - going to school with scarlett for the day

Y/N POV
As I was waking up from Scarlett giving me a cuddle while we slept I looked at her just to see her still asleep. She looked so peaceful and I knew that if I woke her up she would be as moody as an average person. I kept looking at her thinking about all the fun times we had and what I did to deserve such a wonderful woman. I mean she did make me question my life a lot like why she chose me and why she would find room in her warm heart to love me. It was coming up to 30 minutes since I had woke up and she was starting to stir awake and before she even got up and placed 2 kisses on her one going on her forehead and the other one on her cheek. She looked up at me and said that she loved me and that she was going to go get ready for the day and I told her that she was going to come to school with me for the day.

SCARLETT POV
Once Y/N had told me that I was coming with her to school I jumped out the bed and dragged her to the shower. We both got in and took a shower and washed each other's hair shortly afterwards we was staring into the wardrobe wondering what we could wear because I didn't know what we could and couldn't wear.

( Scarlett is in black and Y/N is in pink ) So once we finished getting dressed we sat down and we talked for a bit when Y/N got a call saying that she could miss first period as it was everyone's free period

So once we finished getting dressed we sat down and we talked for a bit when Y/N got a call saying that she could miss first period as it was everyone's free period.

Y/N POV
After I had finished the call with the school I looked over at Scarlett that looked so scared and she was more worried than what I was . I told her that I get to miss first period due to it being my free period. I looked over to her to see a massive grin on her face I didn't know what to do so I just smiled at her and asked if she wanted to go out and do a little bit of shopping.

SCARLETT POV
I looked at Y/N and said is that even a question I would love to go shopping with you and we should get Starbucks and get some other things.
As I was finishing she said that we should take her car. We hopped into her car and we thought over the car lead for the music. Eventually I won and I told her to pick up Elizabeth. We arrived at Elizabeth house when she came running out the door like this.

Some how we all was dressed alike but it was kinda starting to get weird

ELIZABETH POV
We was just starting to finish up at the mall when I  wanted to take a group photo which they didn't mind doing as they was my friends and would basically do anything I asked. It was a ten minute drive back to mine so when I got there I was greeted by my mum  walking towards me asking me if I have had a good day I quickly said yea and rushed me and my mum indoors waving at Scarlett and Y/N as they drive off.