Part 14 - im home!!!

Y/n pov
So I had just ended the call with Scarlett saying I had just left the air port and before you say anything I was at my parents house in Germany.
The ride in the taxi/cab is gonna be long so I put some headphones in and closed my eyes relaxing.
The car had just pulled up to the house I payed the man and headed inside.

"IM HOME" I shouted to Scarlett
"BATHROOM BABE" I immediately run up to the bathroom and see her sat in the tub with bubbles and candles lit everywhere, I stripped down got in the tub cuddling up to her.

Scarlett pov
Y/n had just got in the tub cuddling up to me and it was the best feeling ever my baby was finally home. I started to stroke her hair and soon she fell asleep. I thought to myself works like a charm. I cleaned y/n up and myself and got out the tub picking y/n up and wrapping her in a towel. She soon woke up got dried and dressed and laid in bed admiring all the stuff I'd done for her.

We soon later decided to go for a walk along the beach of a night and I had the ring in my pocket, we got to a special place of mine and y/n we loved this spot so much. We spoke for a long time and I decided to pop the question. I got down on one knee while y/n wasn't looking then tapped her leg making her turn around.

Y/n pov
Scarlett tapped my leg and I turned around to see her on one knee with a box in her hand I was so shocked I didn't know what to say or do.
"Y/n.... I have loved you since the day I met you and you make me so happy and I couldn't imagine my life with out you so...will you do the honours of being my wife for life?" Scarlett said and my eyes was tearing up from happiness I couldn't believe it. "Yes yes I will Scarlett I'll be your wife for life" I replied back to the question.

She put the gorgeous ring on my finger and cuddled me saying how happy she was and I cried lightly in her arms from happiness.

Scarlett pov
I just popped the question and she said yes god I was so happy I took her home and we had a fun a night of giggles films and snuggles we both headed to bed and slept.

Y/n pov
I woke up sweating from a nightmare I had just had and I looked to my right and Scarlett was still asleep.
Nightmare
Me and Scarlett was meant to be getting married and she didn't show up so I went to her house to find her screwing Lizzie at our house I was mortified we never spoke again after wards and Scarlett and Lizzie had kids together
Nightmare over

I slowly climbed out of the bed took a cold shower and told myself I was dreaming and that it wasn't true and never would be. I got back into bed and cuddled up to Scarlett.