Part 12 - clumsy y/n

Elizabeth POV

So me,Scarlett and y/n was laid outside we must of slept out here. I turn to Y/n and she is sleeping cuddled up to Scarlett so I got up and went inside, turned the heating on and started cooking pancakes for breakfast. Of course as I nearly finished cooking a sleepy y/n walked in and stubbed her toe on the cabinet.
"OWWWW"
All I could do is just giggle at her a worried Scarlett soon rushed in and of course took care of y/n and called her clumsy. I had finished cooking and set the pancakes down on plates and have them to Scarlett and y/n then sat down and ate mine.

"So what are everyone's plans for today" -Lizzie
"I'm on set for a film all day but I can hang out at lunch" -scar
"I'll probably stay with Lizzie" -y/n
Scarlett had finished eating and gave y/n a kiss before rushing around getting ready for set then rushing off out the door.

1 hour later

Y/n had got changed into Scarletts clothes and was missing Scarlett a lot so I decided I'm gonna try and cheer her up.

Y/n POV

I was sat on the sofa and Scarlett had a little break so I decided to message her.
Scar bear ❤️ 🐻

Y/n
Babyyyyyy I miss youuu xx

Scar bear❤️🐻
I know baby but I'm on set and only got a short break xx

Y/n
When you come home you owe me cuddles and a film xx

Scar bear❤️🐻
Yes of course hun anything you want xx

That was the last time we would speak till lunch. I was just scrolling through tiktok when Elizabeth sat next to me and told me to cheer up but I didn't do she is going to take me out until lunch with Scarlett.
10:45am - got Starbucks with Lizzie
11:00am - went to the hair salon and got our hair done
11:55am - went next door to the hair salon and got our nails done in the nail bar
12:45pm - we started to drive to meet Scarlett for lunch
1pm - met Scarlett and ate lunch

We was all sat at a table and ordered some food to eat for lunch and spoke about our days of course Lizzie told Scarlett about our day but I just sat there and admired Scarlett so I could keep her image in my head when she had to go back to set. It was getting closer to the time that Scarlett had to go back to set so I got up and sat on her lap and cling onto her no wanting to let go.

Scarlett POV

We was at lunch and y/n had sat on my lap and clung onto me and I thought to myself maybe she just misses me but then it was time to go and she wouldn't let go of me.

"Y/n you have to let go sweetheart" -scar
"Nooooooo" -y/n
"Please baby I have to go back to set" -scar
"Nope not letting gooo" -Y/n

Eventually Lizzie had to pull y/n off of me so I could get back to set. It was breaking my heart knowing that y/n couldn't let go of me cause she misses me a lot when I'm on set and she is clumsy a lot. I'm just hoping she isn't going to be clumsy as I have to be at set a lot and can't be there for her.

Elizabeth POV

I was walking back with y/n back to the car when she tripped on a curb and screamed.
"OWWWW LIZZIE IT HURTSSS"
I immediately looked down and her ankle looked broken. (Yes I've actually done this before)
I scooped y/n up into my arms and rushed her to the hospital trying to keep her calm in the car. We had just pulled up to the hospital and rushed y/n in and was now in the waiting room at x-ray.
I pulled my phone out and messaged Scarlett.
                              Scarlett (BFF)❤️

Elizabeth
Hey,.....ummm y/n is at the hospital

Scarlett (BFF)❤️
What?!!! Omg is she okay. What's going         on. Is she gonna be okay.

Elizabeth
Yeah she is gonna be okay just sat in x-ray

Scarlett (BFF)❤️
Okay just let me know what happens I leave set in 30 minutes

Elizabeth
Will do bye

That was it she was worrying about y/n and I mean I would to she can be very clumsy sometimes but this was worrying Scarlett a lot. Y/n had just came out of x-ray and she has broken it of course only y/n could do this, I wheeled her around in a wheel chair and they wrapped her leg up in a cast so the ankle can heal they even gave her a teddy bear and a shoes that she can wear on the bottom of her cast so she could walk around the house only when she didn't need the crutches anymore. I pulled up to scarletts house and watched y/n struggle on crutches I tried to help but she was adamant that she could do it when we stepped into the house Scarlett had set up the living room like a bedroom and y/n's favourite Disney movie was on the tv ready for cuddles and lots of love from Scarlett. We all said our goodbyes before getting cosy and y/n falling asleep on Scarlett.

Hey guys I'm so sorry I haven't posted I was thinking about giving up on writing and I lost my motivation.
I hope your all doing well and are having good days and enjoying my story so far