Part 8 - Spending time with my girlfriend

Y/N POV
I woke up to find my beautiful girlfriend layed in bed right next to me with her head on my chest with her arms wrapped around my waist with our legs tangled with each other. I looked down to notice that she wasn't awake yet so I slowly crept out of the bed leaving a loving note on the side if she woke up while I was gone. I got out of bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen to make her breakfast in bed I started to make pancakes and topped it with a little bit of fruit with a glass of orange juice along with a bowl of strawberries dipped in chocolate. I made sure that everything looked perfect and walked back upstairs by the time I had got up there she was awake and was about to read the note and once she finished reading it she went to get up but I opened my mouth and told her to get back into bed.

SCARLETT POV
I woke up to an empty bed but a yellow note by my bed I leaned over and read the note that told me my girlfriend was going to be in the kitchen making breakfast. I went to get up when I heard a familiar voice it was my girlfriend she told me to get back into bed I was a bit confused at first but sat up in bed. She walked over to me with a tray of food for breakfast. She sat right next to me and rested her head on my shoulder. I started eating my food when I got a message from my work telling me that I had the day off and they hope I get better soon. I looked straight at her.
"What have you done now"
"I called you in sick and I called my work saying I was ill and so is my girlfriend" she replied back. I looked at her in disbelief but it soon changed to a smile that was creeping onto my face. I had finished my breakfast to find out that I was staring at my girlfriend that was trying to chose out some clothes.
"Hey Y/N do you want some help there you look stressed"
"Yeah please it would help a lot scar"
I walked over to Y/N and helped her pick out some light blue ripped jeans and a white tube top with a black jacket (my favourite jacket but oh well)
Y/N POV
I started to walk to the bathroom and get dressed I didn't need to shower cause I done it earlier. I walked back to Scarlett to find her struggling to find something I picked out the same outfit just a different colour tube top. She was adorable when she struggled she pulled this face that was just adorable and I couldn't stand it. I told her to meet me at the car I started to walk to the car listening to her ask me loads of questions like where r u taking me and for me to tell her but I ignored it and carried on walking. I got to my car and sat in the drivers seat and waited for her a few minutes later I saw a bath excited Scarlett run to the car and sit in the passenger seat.
"Y/N where are we going please tell me"
"Sorry no can do it's a surprise for you"
So we started the drive and Scarlett made me stop at Starbucks for a drink and all she did was wine the whole car journey and complain cause she didn't know where we was going and it was annoying her so much and all I could do is laugh at how desperate she was to find out where we was going. About ten minutes later we pulled up to the fair that was in town and I saw her face drop.
"What's wrong scar I thought you would like this we can do something else if you want to" I asked her as I panicked.
"No baby it's fine I just wasn't expecting a fair as my surprise" I did t believe her but I decided to go with it. I helped Scarlett out the car cause I wanted to treat her all day and spoil her as much as I could before I had to go to work tomorrow it was going to be hell in class. We walked through the fair and I asked Scarlett what she wanted to do.

SCARLETT POV
We walked around the fair holding hands and noticed that something was wrong with Y/N I started to study her face wondering what was up. I tightened my grip on her hand and stopped so she would stop to.
"Baby what's wrong" I asked her curiously
"Nothing is wrong baby just a little tired" she lied to me I couldn't believe she would actually lie to me. We went on a few stalls and she won a massive teddy for me I smiled and went on a few rides with her until it came to Ferris wheel and she stopped dead in her path gripping onto my arm. This isn't a normal thing for Y/N to do so I pulled her into a cuddle and asked what's up. "Scar baby I should have told you this but I don't like heights" (an actual fear of mine lol)
I just thought to myself how cute she was being. "It's okay Y/N I won't let go of you come on let's go" she started to walk to the Ferris wheel slowly and we got onto the Ferris wheel and I held her close till it stopped. We had finished at the fair and we went for a walk along the beach before going back to the car and driving home. I opened the door to our house and took Y/N inside before
Locking the car and sitting down where Y/N was. She was to tired to drive so I drove us home cause I'm amazing.

Y/N POV
I was sitting on the sofa waiting for Scarlett to get back from locking the car up when I felt my eyes starting to shut but I tried to fight the feeling to sleep. Scarlett as come back and I asked if we could order food because I was feeling a little bit hungry so she ordered pizza. We had cuddles on the sofa until pizza turned up. about 20 minutes later the pizza turned up and Scarlett tried to get up but I wasn't letting her because I was comfy so she carried me to the door and got the pizza taking me back to the sofa once we had got the pizza we ate some and then we done some face masks and she gave me a massage and I gave her one back we went up to the bedroom and had a nice relaxing bath together with candles and bubbles with some romantic music on. We went and layed in bed with me cuddled up in bed with Scarlett with my head buried into the side of her neck and just cuddled her she put on a film but I wasn't paying attention and I just feel asleep 45 minutes through the film so she cuddled me tighter. She even whispered into my ear that She loves me so much and no one could ever replace me.

SCARLETT POV
I was laying in bed with Y/N when I noticed she was asleep and I whispered in her ear that I love her so much and no one could ever replace her I cuddled her some more then I finished the film and got comfy in bed and fell asleep myself making sure that the alarm was on for tomorrow cause I have work and she has to go to work aswell but she is going to teach students and I'm getting interviews done.

Writers note: hi guys sorry I haven't been writing I've been really busy so I wrote a long on today could you also let me know if you prefer longer or shorter chapters please thank you hope you enjoyed it.