I feel like a detective!

I decided to give them two their time alone. I went out yo take a walk. Sometimes, I would go to a pond in a park and observe the little kids or adults. Or I would go to meet new people.

I got to the park, to my surprise, no one was there. Littertly. No-one. I only saw animals pass by, like: ducks, birds, etc. like always. But no one was there other than me. This is strange. I have to know what happened or what's going on and why am I alone in this park?!

"I feel like a detective!", I said to myself out loud. Yes, I'm talking to myself. Don't judge me.

"And you look like one too.", commented a voice I did not recognize at all. So, I turned around and saw a very tall guy. He looked like about 18 or 19 years old.

"What do you think?", God! This boy is a box of ruffles! I'm gonna' eat you...

I felt a hand touch my shoulder and that made me get out of my thoughts.

"Hey!", he called me.

"Huh?"

"I asked you something"

"Sorry I was...(thinking of you and I compared you to ruffles, Dana said this in her mind)...umm...what was the question?..."

"I asked you that if you thought that I was right?"

"Ahhh...sure, yeah..."

"Do you even know what I'm talking about?"

"Umm...nah."

"Then forget it, you must be from another planet.", he poked my forehead with his index finger.

"Hey! What the hell is wrong with you?!", I said, furious. I slapped his finger away from me.

"Its not my fault your deaf and from another planet."

"Look, I don't know what's your problem, but I just want to know why are you being so rude with me?", I regret comparing him to my baby ruffles and all the other thoughts I had of him!

"You want me to leave?"

"Yes!", I yelled at him.

"Okay.", he was leaving but then turned around and looked at me one more time. He said:" Eloy, my name is Eloy Gunderson."

"I'm Dana...leave!" I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrows like if I were telling him, or-if-not-i-will-slap-you.

"Fine. I'll go.", he said taking 3 steps back. Then he left.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey guys! I got a new phone! Now it'll be more easier for me to update!
Again, short chapter but I'll try toake them a little more longer. But hey! We have met 2 new characters! Luke Roff and Eloy Gunderson!
Omg! How to tell has 225 views! Hold on...I'm getting very emotional...(whiping my tears away)...okay...there!

Well hope you like it!
Love you guys! <3

Bye Bye!

Meredith