You...?!

(BEEP BEEP BEEP)

My alarm sounded. I turned it off. I decided that Ariana Grandes song was getting on my nerves, so I changed it.

Well, now I've got to get ready for school. 

I got up and rubbed my face with both hands. I walked to the restroom and did my business. Then I took a shower. I got out the shower, put clothes on and brushed my hair. 

I'm wearing a blue long sleeves shirt. Plain blue. And jeans. Oh! And black Converse. I don't feel like doing something nice with my hair so I just put it in a pony tail. 

I take a look at myself in the mirror to see how I look, though I look the same as always. 

I should tell Ruth about what happened yesterday... I can't hide it from her, I just can't. She's my best friend and I would never hide something from her. Just thinking of how I'm going to tell Ruth about it, makes my stomach tangle, you know, that feeling you get when your nervous yet you're scared. Oh, l hope she doesn't get really sad or depressive for him. That would be really bad. 

Another thing that just came to my mind is...the idiot. The one I met in the park. Ugh! At least he doesn't go to my school! That's a relief! I don't even remember if I accepted him in Facebook or not. 

(PLOOP PLOOP)

My phone sounds. I got a text message. I get my phone from my night table and turn it on. It's a text message from Ruth. It says:

Good morning, girl! 😁 We'll go walking, right?

I answer her: 

Good morning! :) Yep! 

Ruth: I'll be at your house at 7:00. Okay?

Me: Okay! 

Ruth: Okay! See you at 7:00! 

Me: Yeah

I turn it off and put it on my back pocket. 

I wonder if mom is still here. I get out of my room and go to the living room.  There's a note on the table with breakfast served. It says: 

'Darling, I had to leave really early, I'm sorry. Here is your breakfast. I'll call you later. 

-Mommy'

Ooh! She gave me pancakes with bacon and orange juice! My favorite!I sit down and eat it. When I finished, I went to brush my teeth. When I finished that, I went down stairs and waited for Ruth. Mean while, I'll check Facebook. It's 6:48. She won't be long. 

I ttun on my phone and sit on the couch. I leave my backpack next to me. I have a new message...it's from...the idiot! Ugh! It says: 

Babe, what's wrong? I thought what we had was special. 

Ugh! I will just ignore him! Suddenly, I get another message. And it's from Eloy again! I ignore it. I receive more and more messages from Eloy. 

If I ignore him, I'll keep getting messages. But if I answer him, the messages will reduce...mmm...ugh! I'll have to answer him.

Me: Leave me alone! 

He responds fast.

Eloy: Babe, I just want to be your "friend" B)

Me: No! 

Eloy: Come on! What damage can I cause? 

Me: A lot.

Eloy: See you at school... 😏

What?! He goes to my school?! No! Argh! I can't believe he goes to my school! I've never seen him around! I guess, yo know if I go to his school than he must've seen me strolling around the halls. Agh! So that's why he talked to me that day at the park! 

(KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK)

Oh! It must be Ruth! I get up the couch and put my phone in my back pocket. I walk to the door and open it; yes, it's Ruth. 

"Hi! Come in!", I said.

"Hey!", says Ruth as she walks in. 

"Have you ate yet?", I ask.

She sits on the couch leaving her backpack on the couch next to her, "Yep. Thanks!", she says smiling. She looks at me, "You want to leave?"

Wow! She's in a hurry. 

"Why the urge to leave", I said between giggles.

"I want to be with Luke...", she said with a dreamy look on her face.

Oh..she really loves the man. I have to tell her. 

"O-Okay. Lets go...", I said nervous. 

She gets up and puts on her backpack. I do the same. We walk to the door and I get the keys. She gets out and I close the door behind us.

We start walking. I'm going to tell her.

"Ruth...", I start nervous,"there's something I need to tell You...".

She looks at me with a smile. "It must be something bad because you're really nervous!",  she lets out a giggle, "I'm all ears!" 

"Well... it's something about Luke. He did something really bad."

Ruths happy expression turned into a serious one. "What happened?"

"Yesterday, I heard a girl yelling, pleading...so I went where the yelling came from. It came from a house next to mines. I entered and I saw Luke. He had killed the girl...he said he did it because he was breaking up with her but she didn't want to so he kept hitting her until he killed herher." Ruth lowered her head. 

"I-I can't believe it! He's a murderer!",she says almost breaking in sobs. 

"He said if I tell you he would kill my loved ones.", we stopped walking," I'm sorry, I couldn't keep it from you..."

"Don't worry, I won't tell him. He's a jerk. I'll break up with him. I won't mention him this at all. I have plan, you with me?"

"Yeah!" 

We kept walking on our way to school!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey people! I have returned! I hope you liked it! 

Bye bye!

-Meredith