I'll go with you!

Wow! I fell asleep! I got up from my bed and i went to the kitchen, then I turned around and looked at the clock. It was 8:00 of the night. Its still early.

I looked for Ruffles in the kitchen but there wasn't any. So I decided to go to the store to buy a big bag of Ruffles.

************************************

I got to the store Albertsons and finally, I found some Ruffles after searching through the whole store, its cause I barely go to this store.

I decided to buy 2 big bags of Ruffles and a "small" soda.

I went to the cashier and waited in the line. God! This is one big line! Ugh!! It doesn't move an inch! Ugh!

I already want to eat my Ruffles but nooo...I can't because I have to wait in this long ass line!

Dana, calm down...no bad language.

I raised myself on tipy-toes to see what was going on and I saw a man arguing with a bag-man (yeah, don't judge me. I call them that). I think it was because the bag-man didn't put the things in the bags correctly. Just for that?! Ash! I am seriously not gonna' wait a long time!

"Hey! Mr.! Just shut up and get your things and put them in the bag yourself! We don't have the whole day!", I yelled to the man from the back of the line. Then everyone started to follow me.

"Yeah hurry up!"

"I'm in a hurry!"

"Come on!"

"Yeah! If you don't hurry up you'll get out the store with bruises, black eyes, something red and some other things! You'll get beat up!", said a hotter guy that was in front of me.

He turned around to look at me, when he did that, i got furious. He's the idiot I met at the park.

When he looked at me and saw me get mad, he gave me an evil smirk. Argh!

"This guy takes a long time, huh?", he said.

"Yes", I answered him normaly.

"Hey! You're that one girl...girl detective, right?! Hey!"

"Uuuugh! Yes. Hello.", i said a little annoyed.

"Ladies first...", he moved to the side to let me pass.

"Umm...Thankyou?"

"You're welcome!", he gave me an innocent smile.

"Sorry, what did you say your name was?"

"Eloy. Eloy Gunderson.", he stretched his hand out to me,"and you're...Dana, right?"

"Yes"

Yay! The man left! Huff! Thankyou! Finally! Its my turn! Ha-ha! I put my stuff on the little table. The one that keeps moving the stuff.

"Hello! Goodnight! Welcome to Albertsons. Was there something you couldn't find?", said Thankyou guy who was in the cashier.

"Goodnight. Uhh...no, I found everything i need, Thankyou.", I answered him.

(Beep, Beep, Beep)

"It would be 25 dollars, please."

"Sure! Here you go.", I handed him the money.

The bag-man gave me my bag. Wow! Now I understand why the mama was arguing.

"Have a good day! And Thankyou for your shop here at Albertsons!"

"Thankyou!", I grabbed my bags and left.

I walked tks the parkinglot, but I heard a name call me.

"DANA!", I quickly turned around to see who was and saw...Eloy. Eloy was running to me.

Uuuggghhh! He again?! Argh! Whatever! I'll have to go tall to him.

"What?", I answered him.

"Where you going?!"

"Uh...my house. Where else?'

"I'll go with you!", I stooped walking in that moment.

"What?!", I raised my eyebrows.

"Are you deaf again?"

"No! Why? How! What's wrong with you?!"

"Nothing...what if they rape you?"

"I'll run away."

"But I won't be there to take a video of that."

"Ha! How funny! I'm laughing my assets out! Ha ha!", i said sarcastically.

"Okay...sooo...how's life?"

"Umm...I love Ruffles."

"Eeewww! Disgusting!"

"Your ass!"

"What? Its perfect, i know."

"Leave."

"Nah"

"Seriously, leave."

"No."

I never thought I would do this, but i did it. I turned around and ran like a maniac. Eloy started to chase me. Argh! Can't he just leave me alone?!

I'll just have to run, a lot.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hello! There you go, another chapter.
We've reached 293 views! Wow! That's a lot of views for me! Yay! J hope we can reach more and more!
Well thanks for reading it and hope you liked it!

Please comment and like!

Thankyou!
PS. Next chapter will be long, very long. ;)

Bye bye!

-Meredith