I need to disenfect my house.

I got home really annoyed. God! How can a boy so hott, be so arrogant?! I need to get him out of my head. Argh!

Wait up! Where's Ruth and Luke?! Oh God! What if...what if...they are or...were...having...oh God!

I need to disenfect the house! Even the yard...all the house!

"RUTH?!", I yelled, looking for her.

"I'm in the kitchen!"

What the....what is she doing in the kitchen?

"What are you doing?", I went to the kitchen and saw her sitting on the floor in front of a cabinet where mom puts the clean dishes.

"I just had the best moment of my life!", when she said "best", she raised her hands up and quickly put them down.

"Umm...you...both of you guys...umm...you know...have...umm...that?",I asked her nervous. She nodded her head saying yes.

Oh no! I can't believe she did it!  She did it!...in my house. I watched her and narrowed my eyes at her, furiously. How could she have...that...in my house?!

"Ruth?! Where?!", I asked her really mad.

"Umm...in...the neighbors house."

"Are you sure?!", I gave a the 'killer' look.

"Yes, look, its cause the neighbors left a little while later after you. So Luke thought that we should have a private place to 'talk'. So we went."

"I...wow! Wait! You guys already had a private place, my house."

"Yeah, but he wasn't sure of being here."

"Soo...how was it?"

"Ir was awesome! Thpse were the best 54 min. with 23 sec. of my life!"

"You took the time?!", I asked her scrunching my nose and surprised.

"Uh...yeah!", she said it happy but relaxed, "I mean, he kissed me...at first it was a normal kiss, but then it got more and more intense. His tongue entered my mouth! French kiss...ahh...he's a very good kisser.

"Don't tell me that. Hold up! That's what made you guys have..that, huh?", I asked her, again scrunching my nose.

"Well...yeah"

"Oh."

"Yes! After that he took me by the thighs and lifted me up. Of course, I let out some moans. Ha ha! Then we went to a room, I think it was a little 7 year old boy. Agh! That doesn't matter! Then he put me on the bed and lifted up, all the way up, my dress. Then he told me: you look so good and started kissing my neck. I think you know what happens next."

"Yeah...I guess."

"Oh God! I'm such an idiot!"

"What the...what's your problem now?!"

"Its cause he said he would leave me a card and that I had to find it! I forgot about it! I forgot about everything in that moment. How could I've been such an idiot?! Oh God! We need to find it, Dana! Please help me!", she quickly got up from the floor, hitting her forehead with her hand.

"Hey hey! Stop hitting yourself! Its just your fault!"

"What?!"

"Nah...I'm joking. Now lets go! Before the neigbors come back!", I grabbed her by the hand and ran. Pulling her out of the house." You'll have to tell me how you guys got in!"

"Ouch!"

"Shut up and run!"

"Okay! But don't grab me that hard!"

"Come on, come on, come on!",man! This girl just can't be quiet!

She comes back from vacations and the first thing she does is have se...that! Okay, now I hope we don't get caught cause that's what always happens in the movies!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hello!! I'm back! And with another chapter!!
Oooo! They're going to find the card!!!! Are they? Will they get caught? Who knows!

Well....hope you liked it!

Comment, vote and do whatever you need to do! Ha!

Well...

Bye Bye!

-Meredith