Ruth...

Hey people!!! ummm...this is my very first story soo...i'm nervous ha!
Well...i really hope you like it! Thankyou!!! (:
-Meredith
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Walking like 20 blocks is so exhausting! I feel like if my legs were about to fall out or rip off. I'm so exhausted!

"Mom! I can't walk no more! I'm gonna' die!", i told mom while she was way ahead of me. I was faking my death.

"Oh! Come on! Don't be lazy, You need to loose some weight.", Mom told me.

"So You want me to become one of those anorexic chiks?! If that's what your thinking then your out of your mind!"

"I never said that; I'm only saying that you need to loose some weight. One more block and we stop. Okay?", She stopped walking and gave me a sweet smile. I frowned.

"Mmm...let me think...mmm...how about if i wait here and you go walk some more, yeah? Oh! And you give me some money for a bag of chips! yes?!"

"Ha ha ha! Darling, I would never let you wait here alone, neither give You some money for those unhealthy chips. They're bad for you."

"Mom! I won't die if I eat one of those good tasty flavoured chips!"

"I said no, sweety. Now lets go."

"Argh! Mom!", As you can see I'm very lazy to do exercise. Oh! If your wondering why my mom is like this Its because she' s  a doctor. She's almost, never at home. I stay home alone all day. Mom gets home at 1:00 of the morning and leaves at 8:00 a.m. So when she gets home, i let her sleep and when she wakes up, i have her breakfast ready.

I adore my mom and a lot! Shes my idol!

***********

After we finally finished walking, went got to the house and entered. I went to my room and took off my shoes and socks. God! It feels so good!

I forgot something! Shoot! I forgot to give you my presentation! Might as well, do it right now.

Well...hey! My name is Dana. I have 17 years old. I have gray eyes, brown hair. I'm not that tall. I'm skinny. I live in Capetown.
Years...name...live...height...eyes...color...

Yup! I Think that's it!

Ja Ja! And i don...

(knock knock knock)

Someone's knocking. Ugh! They interrupt me in this moment! Ugh!

I heard mom open the door and started talking to someone.

Dana, mind your own business.

I said to myself in my mind.

Suddenly, mom calls me, "Dana?!".

"What?!", i yelled back. What? I'm too lazy to go downstairs and answer her.

"Please, come down!"

"Ugh! Fine! I'll be down in 30 sec.", I put on my slippers and ran down the stairs until i got to the living room. "Mom?", she passed in front of me.

I didn't see her?! Wow! I'm blind!

"Sweety, I'm right here."

"Oh yeah! sorry, now, what's up?"

"Ruth..."

"Ruth...?"

"She's here.", when she said that, my heart was full of joy. I can't believe it! she's actually here! wait! What if my mom was just joking with me?!, "Mom, don't joke about Ruth with me...", I furrowed my eyebrows to her.

"Of course not! Ruths sitting on the black and yellow couch. Go!"

"Really?! Oh my God! Imma' go! Yay!"

"Ha ha! yes!", I walked fast! I stopped when i saw her.

Her long golden hair was tied up in a pony tail. She was wearing a green summer dress. With light brown sandals.

She was sitting on the couch.

Oh! If your wondering why I'm so happy that Ruth is here, it's because Ruth has been my best friend Since kinder. But i didn't see her for a whole month! She went camping with her cousin.

And yes! That's a lot of time for me!

Okay, going back to Ruth.

So there she was. Sitting. She turned her head towards me, she saw me.

She gave me a sweet smile. She got up from the couch and walked straight to me.

There was a long silence between us.

Her green eyes and my gray eyes locked gazes...i missed her so much!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Well, that's the end of the first chapter! Yeii!
I know thus chapter's boring. Sorry, but Its barely starting. Come on people! There'll be more!
Well, i hope you liked it! If you found some mistakes, sorry. Ha ha!
I'll be updating every Monday! Sooo...thanks! Hope you liked it!
Bye Bye peoples!!! ;)

-Meredith