you...you look beautiful.

Hello peoples! Well, i'm back! Here's the next chapter!
Wow! 127 views! that's a lot to me! Ha ha! (don't judge me ;])
Okay! well, hope you like!
Bye Bye!

-Meredith

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Hi!" Ruth gave me a very strong hug.

"Ouch!"

"Oh! I'm so sorry!"

"Hold up...let me breath............wait.. ........there!" i said trying to breath while holding my chest.

"There?" she gave me a smile.

"There! I totally forgot about your hugs." i said rubbing my neck.

"sorry"

"Yeah! It's okay! Well...hi!"

"Ha ha! Hi!"

"I missed you so much!", I gave her a hug.

"Me too!"

"It's so good that your back!"

"Yes!"

We sat down on the couch and talked.

"So tell me, how was it?", i asked her.

"It was so so so fun! The best thing that happened to me was that i got to meet a boy. I got to know him by my cousin, Rebecca. He was hott! His six-pack! Ah...", she said closing her eyes, breathtaken.

"I think you like him."

"Yes, yes. I do! I love him!"

"But what about your cousin? Does she like him?"

"Umm...no, i don't think so. Well, she told me that he annoys her."

"Oh. Do you have his number? Of the boy."

"His name is Luke, and...yeah, i think he gave it to me.", she started looking through her bag, "Ooo! I found it! I knew he had given it to me! I can't believe a guy gave me his number! And a hott guy!"

"Ha ha! It's good that you haven't changed a bit!", i let out a sigh of relief.

"And you? What have you done? Have you met anyone?", She asked me, wiggling her eyebrows.

"No, i haven't met anyone special or anything like that."

"Oh! Hey! I brought you some ruffles!"

"Oh my god! Thankyou! Hold on! Are they the cheese type?- i said narrowing my eyes at her.

"Yes! Thankyou thankyou thankyou! Now give them to me!" i snatched the bag from her hands.

"Your welcome! But clam down, animal!", she gave me the face of ''chill out".

Its cause i love ruffles! If it were legal, i would marry all the ruffles in the world! And then i would have baby ruffles! But, of course, one day i would eat them all!

****

I ate the bag of ruffles without sharing. When it comes to ruffles i would and wouldnt give or share.

You would say I'm stingy but ONLY when it comes to ruffles. Its cause they taste so good...i mean...so BOMB!

Oh! Ruth is eating a salad. Sure...now she's on a diet! Humph! I also forgot to tell you that mom left a little later after Ruth came.

(knock knock knock)

Someone is knocking on the door.

Who dares interrupt me at this moment?! Argh! Now i have to get up, walk to the door, stretch my arm out and open it! Argh!

"Ruth?!", i was laying on the couch like a lazy person. Very lazy person, on the couch, "Can you please get the door for me?!"

"Uhuh.", she got up from the floor and walked to the door. When she opened it, i watched as her face turned so red! And was very surprised! When i saw that, i asked her, what was wrong. No answer. The only thing she did was turn around, looked at me and raised her eyebrows; she looked like if she were embarrassed or worried or like if someone would have scared her.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° All done! that's the second chapter! Yeii!
Thanks for reading this...this awesome story!!! (ok no XD)
I was able to update! that's good! ha ha!

Well thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it!! love y'all people!!

Bye bye!

-Meredith