Chapter 10

IM SO SORRY PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! Haha WOAH I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE!!! IM SO SORRY!!! :*( PLEASE FORGIVE ME
So here's a surprise! Two chapters!! BTW I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PPGZ ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THE OWNERS I will shut up LETS READ!
Blossom's POV:

She woke up to the annoying sound of her alarm clock. She opened her groggy eyes and read 7:45. "OH NO!!!" She quickly got up and got ready and changed. "MOM! WERE LATE!" She went to her mothers room and woke her up and they left for school and work. When she got there she was on time by 8:00 and was greeted by her friends: bubbles and buttercup. As they settled in they chatted. "Where were you?!" A worried bubbles said. "My alarm clock didn't go off, and I got ready and here I am!" They all giggled together and was stopped by their teachers voice: "Class! We have three new students!!" "Great newbies.." Whispered buttercup. "Class! These are boys who are from around here! Please greet them wonderfully. But before I show them in I need three people to shadow them. Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup will you please show them around?" "Of course! Miss may we please see them?" Said Bubbles. "Of course! Boys! Come in! Everyone this is Brick, Boomer and Butch." As the boys walk in the girls realize who they are and their eyes widened and their mouths they thought this was just a nightmare.