Chapter 11

The PPGZ POV's:
"OH HECK NO I AINT GOING ALONG WITH THIS!!" Buttercup said as Bubbles calms her down. "Miss can you PLEASE pick three other people for the boys?"Blossom said as she was begging. "No! Unacceptable! You six may have had a rough past, but that doesn't mean you can become friends!" "Miss please, can you please pick someone else?" Bubbles said with her puppy eyes. "No ladies my decision is final, and now the boys are waiting now go!" She shoed them out of class, and the minute the door was shut the boys were standing out there, waiting for them. There they were faced to faced with each other, and no one said anything until blossom said " welcome to our school" she said in a sarcastic tone. "Great to see you too, beautiful" brick said as he winked at blossom. She blushed on anger and looked away. "Well!! Let's just get this-" "Listen Brats you stay out our way and we stay out of yours. We are NOT becoming friends, and let alone acquaintances. And I don't care what our teacher says" she walks up to Butch and pokes a finger at his chest " Stay away from us and we will to you, and if you do mess with us we will come and kick your butts as we did last time." She turned her heel and went back to the girls and linked their arms together. " we start showing you around tomorrow." Without even looking at the boys she and the girls left the school within a blink of a eye.. They were gone.