Chapter 6

The girls returned home without saying a word to each other. When they got home they showered and had dinner with Professor. Finally after a few minutes of dead silence the Professor spoke up. '' So girls how was defeating The Rowdy Ruff boys go''? The three perked up with a touch of red on there faces. ''Um.. good''. Bubbles said. ''Ha! I would say its more then good I kicked Butch's sorry butt!'' Buttercup said trying to act cool. ''And you Blossom?'' I can't believe he likes me! forget that he flippin' kissed me! why im going to kill that little- ''Blossom? are you ok?'' the Professor's words caught her attention. ''Oh.. sorry Professor I'm just ...tired .. yea that's it. Um May I be excused from the table?'' ''Of course you need your rest.'' '' Can we go too? We're tired as well Professor.'' ''Yes'' Buttercup and Bubbles went after Blossom in their room. When they found her they say her laying on her bed.

''Blossom are you alright?'' said bubbles ''What of yea.. I'm fine.. Could you get me some water? please?'' ''Sure!'' then Bubbles went out of the room. It was just Blossom and Buttercup. ''Blossom, what's really going on?'' "I'm just-'' buttercup stopped her ''No, you're not just tired, tell me the truth.'' ''Promise you wont tell?'' ''Promise not tell what?'' Bubbles walked in with a glass of water. ''brick.. brick.. kissed me. ''  They both gasped and Bubbles dropped the glass of water and it shattered to pieces.

Author's Note:

*gasped* she told the truth! Most people would think Bubbles would spill the secret but I thought of making a little twist ;3 hehe.. So I hoped you liked it! please vote and comment!