Chapter 5

Author's Note:

Hey guys! I am sooo sorry I didnt update in a while! I have been busy with school and band. Before we get to the story I want to dedicate this story to Book_Lover_DMO! Thanks for soo much support! I know you have been dying to read more! thanks! now on to the story!

Butch's P.O.V

  He ran to a back of an Itailian restraunt. He put his hand against the wall, panting. '' I think.. I.. lost..her. Then he heard a sound a BANG! He hit up against the wall and groaned. "Think again, Idiot!'' Buttercup cried out. Then he looked up at her and smirked. She made a confused face, and lunged at Butch with her hammer. Then to her surprise he caught the hammer berfore she could hit him. He swong the hammer out of her grip and she fell. He flew higher in the air. ''Want it? Come and get it!'' She flew up and against the wall to were he was and tried to snatch it out of his hand but couldnt reach because he kept pushing her down. After about five minutes with the same rotation and said; Ugh! just give it back! we have been going at this for five flippin' minutes!'' Butch just laughed. ''Fine.. here you go.'' he put out his hand with the hammer in it. She just shrugged and reached for it. But when her hand was out, Butch switched hands and grabbed her closer to her and leaned in for a kiss.

Authors Note: I hope you liked it! this isnt the greatest but I did my best. Please comment and vote. Bye! <3