Chapter 8

Blossom ran to Bubbles for support and hugged her. ''I-I'm sorry that I didnt tell you guys earlier..'' ''Shh.. it's okay, Bubbles''. Blossom said as she strokes her hair and calms her down. ''it's alright, Bubbles..'' Then Bubbles calmed down and stopped crying. ''s-so what should we do then? about the Rowdy Ruffs..'' ''I know what we should do! we should-'' Buttercup was cut off by Blossom. ''no.'' Blossom stood up and help Bubbles. ''I know what your thinking, Buttercup but violence won't solve the problem.'' ''Hmph.'' Buttercup grunted and crossed her arms. ''Then what do YOU think we should do about them?'' Blossom took a deep breath. ''I think we should just reason with them.'' ''Reason?!?'' Buttercup said '' No flippin' way! If we know these boys they will just goof around and-'' ''guys..'' Blossom said in a hush whisper. Look, if we try anything else it will just make it worse.'' ''What do you propose we should do?'' Bubbles said. '' Next time we see them we must pretend nothing happened.'' ''And if they try to kiss us again?'' Buttercup said ''Then we push them off and try to stop them.'' ''And if that doesn't work either?'' ''Then we will have to fight fire with fire and kiss them back.'' Then they all nodded in agreement and decided to go to bed.

                                                      ~ Later that Night~

 Blossom couldn't sleep. She went to see if the others were still asleep. She went out of bed to check on Bubbles in her room. She opened the door slowly and looked over at Bubbles. ''Bubbles? are you awake?'' Bubbles turned over on her bed and opened her eyes and nodded towards her. She dimmed the lights and walked towards her bed. ''Wanna chat?'' Bubbles smiled and got up. They sat on her bed her about 5 mins. Then the door creaked. It was Buttercup. ''I can't sleep'' they all giggled and buttercup joined. ''We're playing T or D ( truth or Dare) Buttercup joined in. Then Blossom looks over her. '' You okay?'' ''You look like something in on your mind''. Then Buttercup broke. She admitted about Butch kissing her. The others looked at her with their jaws dropped. ''what?'' ''I'm sorry guys it's true....

Author's Note: She finally confessed! I hope you guys like it! please comment and vote! I also want to dedicate this story to Silverice112. Thank you soo much for the support!