Chapter 7

''WHAT?!?'' buttercup says while bubbles gets a broom to clean up the shattered glass. ''YOU MEAN TO TELL US THAT HE KISSED YOU?!?'' Blossom ran and covered buttercup's mouth with her hand. ''Shh.. the professor will hear you!'' Then Bubbles came in and started to clean up the mess. She just sighed and started cleaning. ''Yes he did kissed me, okay?!? you need to chill, what's the problem anyways?'' Blossom said while buttercup dropped her yaw in surprise. ''Really? He is a Rowdy Ruff you're a Power Puff!'' "Wait, Blossom you don't care that he kissed you? Do you like him?'' Bubbles said. Blossom's eye widened her eyes in surprise. ''Do I really like Brick? no that can't be. Buttercup is right. I'm a Power Puff he's a Rowdy Ruff. It will never happen. Or can it?'' ''Earth to Blossom?'' She perked up and said ''I don't know.. maybe?'' ''I can't believe my sister likes a Rowdy Ruff..'' Bubbles was done cleaning and went out of the room. There was still silence until she was back. Blossom looked at her face carefully she noticed a few tears fell from her face. ''Bubbles?'' Blossom said ''Are you okay?'' She wiped her tears from her face. ''No..'' ''Why? is it because we were fighting? I'm so sorry Bubbles!'' She ran and hugged her. '' No its not that, Blossom.'' ''Then what is it?'' '' I have to tell you two something....'' ''A Rowdy Ruff kissed me too.'' Both of the girls gasped and Bubbles fell to her knees and started to cry.

Author's Note: O MY GOSH GUYS!!! I got 1K reads!!!! thank you soo much. I also want to say thank you to all my PPGZ fans for support. I will write back in about a week.  I am on summer break and I'm going on vacation! I haven't been on watt pad for a long time but I feel so lucky. I may not have a lot of votes or like a million followers. But I have such awesome followers. So I thank you! I love you guys! Goodbye for now.  I will write to you soon!