Its a mixture of emotions today.

Connor^^^

Finally the day was over, school has dragged today.

I walked to my locker and took all the things I needed out and put my netball kit inside for tomorrow.

I felt arms around my waist and they spun me around. i grinned at my boyfriend connor. I pulled him close an kissed him hard. I've missed him so much , Connors been away at football camp for 3 weeks during the holidays training kids for football. That's what he wants to do in the future ,be a football coach.

Today is Valentine's Day and he promised he would be back for tonight.

"I told you I'd be home Tors." I smiled at him.

"I know you did , I'm so happy that you are ." I hugged him I've missed his smell.

"I've got to go and see coach babe but be ready for 7 I'll pick you up then." he kissed my cheek.

"Okay, I love you." he smiled at me and started to walk away.

"I love you too gorgeous."I smiled at him and turned back to my locker, shutting the door I locked it and placed the key back in my zip pocket.

I walked out into the car park an saw Kyle waiting for me next to the gate. I walked over to him and smiled. "hey." he smiled back.

"what's wrong?" I asked him as we started walking to the car.

"Nothing Tory don't worry about it." he spoke grumpily. I raised my eyebrows , normally I would bug him until he tells me but right now I'm too excited for tonight. I jumped into the passenger seat so I could talk to mum.

"Hi mum." I grinned at her.

"Hey sweetie, had a good day?" She asked me. if only she knew how happy connor has just made me.

"Brilliant day! Connor's home and he's taking me out tonight." I beamed at her , she giggled at me.

"Where are you going?" Kyle asked in a deep voice.

"I'm not sure he just told me to be ready for 7. why?" I asked him still grinning. Kyle wasn't grinning at all.

"No reason." I raised my eyebrows, what's gotten into him?

"I don't know what to wear mum." she smiled at me.

"I know exactly what you should wear." i grinned. I was so excited I haven't seen connor in ages!
#################

I pulled on the black boob tube dress and curled my hair slightly I applied makeup and slipped on some black flats. I grabbed my phone and my small handbag and walked downstairs.

"Hey ky." I smiled at him.

He smiled back "hey Tory." I had a couple of minutes before Connor was due to arrive so I dragged Kyle to the living room an shut the door.

"What do you want Tory?" He looked at me with a stern expression.

"What is wrong with you ? Have I done something?" He groaned and stood up ready to walk out. I got up and stood in front of the door .

"Just tell me what's wrong!" I shouted at him, the anger in his face was hard to miss, he grabbed the top of both of my arms with his strong hands.

"I don't have to tell you anything Tory. now leave me alone!" He dug his nails into my arm surely leaving bruises. I winced in pain.

"Let go! Your hurting me Kyle ." a single tear slid down my face, the grip on my arm suddenly was gone. I looked up at his face. his jaw clenched together and no emotion was present in his eyes.

I let of a shaky sigh and turned to leave.

Once in the hallway I let out a shaky breath and rested my head against the wall. something's got to be bothering Kyle ! He's never hurt me before well not intentionally anyway. I mean the boys a clutz.

A loud knock snapped me out of my thoughts. that must be connor! I'm so excited!