Sweet revenge...

I quickly got up and out of Hayden's bedroom before he woke, obviously I was nursing a huge hangover.

My head was pounding but I pushed the irritating pain to the back of my mind , the only thing that was playing on my mind right now was Connor. He cheated , on me! God so many boys would kill to be him , whereas me? Oh I'm going to kill him, I can't wait to get my hands on his grubby self.

I stormed all the way to his house an grinned mischievously when I saw his car on the drive. Suddenly a new idea popped into my head.

######Connors POV#######
I forced my eyes open feeling the headache almost immediately, I really shouldn't drink.

I thought about last night, what happened with charity and how angry Tori was.

I groaned and pushed myself up jumping into a 5 minute shower. I quickly change afterwards and shouted goodbye to my parents.

I opened the front door to find my world crashing down on top of me, my car. My poor , poor car.

I shut the front door then turned back to take in the mess that my black bmw now was. I felt to cry as I traced the scratches on the sides with my fingers. My eyes itched to look down as I saw the slashed in every tire , my headlights were smashed. My Baby was ruined. I pulled open the door just to sit in it, I saw a pink sticky note on the passenger seat and pulled it off reading it in my head.

' Carrie underwood was right , maybe next time you really should think before you cheat.'

I flipped the note over to feel my heart sink , my eyes widened at my black polished leather seat , i inched closer clearly reading the name that's was engraved into my seat.

' Victoria white"

Her name was clear as day , I knew she ment war but at this moment in time all that was going through my head was show me the battle field.

##### Victoria pov ########
I walked back to Hayden's and pulled his shirt back over my head , I carefully slipped in next to him.
His strong arm wrapped around my small waist an pulled me closer. I could feel his breath on my ear sending chills threw my body.

" where did you go?" I turned to look at him , his eyes were still closed , his long eyelashes brushed his cheekbones.

I brushed a piece of his hair out of his face , leaving my hands on his cheek slowly stroking my thumb over it. " just the toilet , don't worry. " he smiled a very small smile, the boy never smiles.

I cuddled into his chest and went straight back to sleep.

#####

My eyes fluttered open as I stretched in my bed. Wait, this is not my room. The events from last night and this morning came rushing back to me.

I yawned and got out of Hayden's bed, I tip toes downstairs smelling pancakes also getting a big whiff of syrup. My mouth watered and my stomach growled.

I carried on downstairs and into the kitchen , I stood frozen when I saw the three boys stood around the kitchen table without shirts on. May I add they were unbelievably mouthwatering, I quickly forgot about the pancakes I could smell.

" woah hayden you really pulled last night man." The boy on his right patted his back. He was really good looking almost identical to hayden with brown hair and tanned skin the only difference was obviously his age an his eyes, this boy was obviously younger and bright blue eyes pierced threw me.

" what're you talking about?" Hayden raised his eyebrows an cocked his head to the side obviously not noticing me here. 

The other boy on his left lifted his head to look at me , his blue eyes grazed my face before staring at my long legs. He looked older than the other two ,I glared at him before walking into the kitchen fully.