A perfect night.

I woke up in Connors arms , he was holding me so tight I was scared he might break my bones. I pushed away from him a little so I could turn around. I sat up and quietly jumped into the shower doing my morning routine. once Id done my hair and makeup I shoved my uniform on , looking in the mirror at my reflection I smiled, ready.

"Connor." I whispered in his ear, he stirred a bit , kissing the side of his head I whispered again while shaking him slightly. " come on con we have school." his eyes fluttered open eventually and smiled at me.

"Good morning babes." I smiled at him.

"Good morning con, get dressed and I'll make you breakfast." he smiled and thanked me jumping into the shower.
I ran downstairs and no one was here, weird. I went to the fridge to get the Orange juice and found a note on the fridge door.

' victoria, me and your dad had to go to work early. we won't be home till late darling so you can ask Connor to stay again if you'd like. we love you lots baby girl have a good day at school.
Mum+dad x'

I sighed and placed it on the side, pulling out the Orange juice and pouring it into two glasses. I made us Both a coffee and some toasted waffles. I placed it all on the island and sat down.

"Hey." I turned my head to see Connor looking as amazing as ever, I smiled at him.

"Hey , just in time." he chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks tors." I smiled in return and we both dug into our waffles.

Once we'd finished our waffles I got into Connors car and so did he. He started driving.

"you can stay again tonight if you want? Mum and dad have work till late they said it's okay." I looked at him to see him smiling.

"That'd be great tor! We can watch films and eat food! It'll be fun babes I promise." I grinned at him, God I love this boy.

######################

School is a bore as always. walking into form i sat in the same place as last time, right at the back. I don't really sit with anyone in form because well there was only three people in my year that was in the form. Me , Hayden and Alice. Me and Alice don't talk really , I think she likes to be alone.

Yet again I am interrupted from my thought when a chair is pulled out from beside me. looking up to see Hayden smirking, i raised by eyebrows.

"Your sitting here again?" I narrowed my eyes at his brown ones.

"Am I not aloud?" He looked straight at me challengingly.

"I'd prefer it if you never." i mumbled out, in all honesty he scared the hell out of me, he didn't need to know that.

"It's a good job I don't care." he whispered in my ear. yet again I was left looking like a fish, very attractive I know. eventually I sent him a stern glare and turned back to the front.

Normally I'm better at this, normally I can say things back to people. I get it everyday, the boys in Kyles year constantly harass me. so why was it so hard for me to think of one right now?

The bell rang and the form class quickly rushed to next lesson. biology.
I sighed standing up from my chair an pushing it under. "I'll see you in biology babe." Hayden winked at me, is he serious?!

"Don't babe me." I spat my words out like they were venom on the end of my tongue.

"bye..babe." he chuckled at me as my hands balled into fists. Why did he get to me so much? It's like he makes my blood boil when he looks at me. why the sudden interest in me anyway?