My valentine

"Where are you taking me?" I asked Connor softly. he turned to me and smirked.

"It's a surprise." I rolled my eyes, he knew I didn't like surprises. The car was filled with a comfortable silence an it was nice having him back.

I felt a hand resting on my thigh , I looked up at Connor. "I've missed you princess." I smiled at him.

"I've missed you too Connor, too much actually." He looked at me for a split second and winked. I felt the heat rose to my cheeks and rolled my eyes. he chuckled and began rubbing small circles on my thigh.

"I love you Tory." I leaned back and rested my head on the head rest and turned to look at him.

"I love you to Connor ." we smiled at each other when we came to a stop. his eyes flickered to my lips and then back up. he leaned forward until our lips were just a mere few millimetres away from each other. I pushed him away.

" I don't think so Mr. I want to see my surprise."He groaned and we got out of the car at the same time. he'd brought me to a forest, a forest! Is he being serious?! There could be wolfs or anything waiting to attack me! I reached out to find his hand I locked our fingers together, holding on for dear life.

Connor chuckled then stopped, he let go of my hand and pulled a piece of cloth out of his pocket. my eyes widened. " no way Connor. not a chance." he raised his eyebrows as if he was challenging me.

"You don't get a choice tors just put it on. i don't want to give it away." I stared at him hoping that he was going to burst out laughing and say it was a joke and that my reaction was priceless. but it never came.

I sighed in defeat."fine,but I'm not happy about it." I told him firmly. he let out a low chuckled that vibrated through my body due to his close proximity. I felt his hot breath on my ear sending shivers down my spine. " I can live with that princess." He kissed just behind my ear causing me to inhale sharply.

I couldn't see him due to the fabric covering my eyes but I could tell he was smirking knowing what effect he can have on me.

He softly grabbed my elbow to pull me forward. once again electricity ran through my body. we started walking for what felt like miles until we finally stopped. he untied the blindfold from my face and I opened my eyes. I gasped. it was beautiful , fairy lights hung from the trees making the place look magical. There was small candles flickering on the lake and a blanket on the floor with a picnic baskets in the middle , next to the basket was a bucket full of ice chilling the champagne he had bought. It looked like something out of a fairytale.

"I don't know what to say." I was literally speechless he just chuckled and pulled me to the blanket. grabbing two tall champagne glasses out of the basket and filling them both with my favourite champagne. He placed the glass in my hand." for you mi lady" I giggled "why Thankyou kind sir."

I didn't know Connor was capable of this if I'm being honest. he was romantic when he wanted to be but never anything like this. He pulled out a bowl of strawberries and cream and placed them between us. he passed me a small tub of sugar because he knew I liked to just have strawberries and sugar sometimes.

I watched his every movement as he moved the basket to the other side of him so we could get closer to each other. I moved the strawberries out of the way and shimmied over to his side, he wrapped his arm around my waist as we looked up at the stars. I tunes to face him after about 5 minutes of silence. "lets go on the boat." he looked at me with a grin on his face and we jumped up running to the small boat hand in hand. once on the boat I sat on his knee and leaned into him.

" How was camp?" I asked him , he pulled me in closer if that was even possible.

"It was fantastic tors, really inspirational." I smiled at him.