My heart is full of Fletcher.

"Hey tor." I smiled at Kyle as he sat next to me on the sofa.

"Hi, is fletcher upstairs?" I turned to face Kyle waiting for his reply.

"Yep,why?"he stole the remote control from my hand and changed the channel, I glared into the side of his head.

I quickly jumped up from the sofa and ran upstairs to find fletcher, I haven't seen him since the night he slept here which was about 3 days ago.

I ran into my brothers room to see him walking out of the en suite bathroom in a towel falling dangerously low.

" I am..."

"Don't worry Tors." We stood there staring at each other for what seemed like ages.

"I'll see you later anyway." I rushed out of Kyles room and into my own, I cannot believe I just walked in on him like that! How embarrassing!

" Victoria! Come here." I herd my mother scream up the stairs. I sighed pushing myself off the bed.

I ran down stairs and into the kitchen to find Kyle looking at me weirdly and my mother giving me a pitful look.

"What did I do?!" I whined , Kyle raised his eyebrows at me and my mother looked fed up.

"Just sit down Victoria." I sighed and joined Kyle at the table.

" right I have just had a phone call from Sally," she dragged on , sally was a family friend , she had a son re same age as me and we used to be really close. I haven't seen him in about 4 years, back then I was a little geek with glasses , braces the lot and now well as cliche as it is I was the complete opposite.

"Victoria! Are you even listening?" I rolled my eyes and looked at her.

" anyway Sally has fallen in love or whatever and is getting married, the wedding it next weekend and your both coming. I suggest you both find something nice and classy to wear , I will not be seen with Trollops." I snorted at my mothers choice of language , you see she's very posh and will not tolerate 'scruffy ' children.

" no way am I going to that! Are you kidding me!" She narrowed her eyes towards me and placed her hand on her hip.

" you will do as you are asked Victoria." I stood up from my chair.

" I haven't seen Landon in nearly 4 years mother it's going to Be really awkward and boring." She sighed and sat down picking a magazine from the stack of them on the side.

" don't be so silly , Landon has a girlfriend now anyway so you can get along with her." Oh my this is fabulous.

" great! This fan flipping tastic." I pushed my chair in glaring at my mother as I did.

" I'm so excited mother Thankyou for asking me to come." Kyles got up and smiled towards her smirking at me as he walked out.

"You should learn how to behave like your brother." I snorted at the thought of behaving like him.

"I can't believe your making me do this!" I stuck my bottom lip out and whined while looking at her.

"Stop acting like a child , honestly Victoria I thought you'd be excited about buying some new clothes." I rolled my eyes and walked out of the kitchen. Seriously what am I going to do!

I ran up into Kyles room not bothering to knock. " you are such a pig! Do you know I actually got lectured on how well behaved you are!" I glared at Kyle and placed my hands on my hips.

Fletcher appeared from the bathroom and smiled towards me I just gave him a glance not having the right set of mind to be bothering with him right now.