PROLOGUE

~Before they parted~

Bill was now gone! Gone for good! We finally took him down and took back the Falls to the people. The nightmare was over and the only thing that caused a little trouble was getting Grunkle Stan's memory back and rebuilding the Mystery Shack but that ended up being funny and everything!

And after the party they threw at us for our birthday I couldn't be happier. I was with everyone I loved, but a part of me deep down knew that this was going to come to an end eventually. I didn't want that to happened so I enjoyed the most I could with my people and pushed the feeling of sadness deep down in me. I really wished I could just dwarf them, put them inside my pocket and bring them with me back to Piedmont, so I would have them with me forever, however, that was impossible. I wish that I could take them all with me or that I could stayed with them like Dipper and go to high school here or even be homeschooled but I know that then Mama wouldn't let Dipper stayed, I had to go back home.

The time to leave came eventually and everyone accompanied me to the bus stop in a silence that could've disturbed even the monks from the monasteries. It was like being in a funeral, mourning someone, I guess, I had never been to any funeral so I couldn't really tell.

But it was like everyone was feeling what I was feeling. I didn't want to leave, I wanted to stay... But I knew I couldn't, so that was it... That was the end of my summer.

Well... I mean, it had been the best summer I've ever had, so I couldn't complain, right?

When we got there we stared at each other in silence, Candy was the first one who dared to speak.

-Do you really have to go? There's still so much we haven't done together...

-Summer's over, Candy is time for us to grow up-I said sadly.

I didn't mean it, tho. I wanted to be a kid for a little longer. Make summer a little longer, but that was what brought us into this mess of the weirdmagedon, so I guess I truly had to leave, for the best of everyone, for their safety, I don't know if they'd be safe with me.

Dipper was by my side and I think he felt my sadness with our twin connection because he poked my arm and gave me a reassuring smile.

-But not too much

-Ugh!-Grenda whined- I hate my dumb heart for making me feel things!- and right after she started punching her chest all over.

Soos approached her and took her fist-Hey, can you punch my heart too?

-No! Mine!-Candy joined them-Punch my feelings away!

The view was sad, they all looked like lost kittens with big puffy eyes. I approached them and engulfed them in a hug, one that I prayed would last for decades. We eventually let go and I took my best friend's hands.

-Candy, Grenda-I spoke softly looking at both, God I was really gonna miss them-thank you for being my people. You'll always be my best friends.

I turned around and eyed grunkle Stan and immediately the view made me awwed internally, he was wearing my sweater, the one I had specially made for him with all my love and care.

-Grunkle Stan, thanks for wearing my 'goodbye' sweater

He looked at me like it was nothing whilst rubbing the back of his neck.

-Egh... It's cold, I had to-he shrugged it off.

-What?-Soos entered the conversation-But it's like 80 something degrees out here.

-Shut it Soos!-Both Stans snapped at him, to what we all laughed.

Wendy came up to me and kneeled to be at my height.