INTRODUCTION

Yo! Hi there!

This is a little introduction to some things you guys need to know before going to the drama. If you want to skip this, okay, good luck trying to figure out then why things happen :) 

First thing's first, I am not English, neither American nor Canadian, etc. I think you get it. My mother language is not English so there are going to be things that may not be correct or that make absolutely no sense, If you happen to see one, which you will, please tell me, cause I'm no guess. 

Oh, and btw, my name's Halera. Important information there hehe. 

About the fanfic. This is my first Gravity Falls fanfic ever, so I'm gonna be inexperienced as heck, please be patient and understanding. 

This is a Mabill fanfic, if you do not like that couple, what are you doing here? Go waste your time in someone else's work. It happens straight after Weirdmageddon and there's a huge time skip that leads us to six years later when Mabel comes back. There might be some flashbacks, I dunno, I like flashbacks :)

There are TW (trigger warnings) such as suicidal thoughts, self-hate, self-harm... I think you know. Sorry, this is angst, you came here for the trauma. But there's no major character death so no worries. 

I don't know if there will be smut. I don't think so because I've never written that before and I'm kinda scared, plus this is not some kinky fic, it's irrelevant for the plot, however it might be, just warning. 

And, more or less, I think that's it. Now you can turn the page to the drama and angst. I'll let you read my mess. 

Bye, have a nice day getting traumatized ;)

Halera. 

Btw, you choose to read it, I'm not forcing anyone. <3

Oh, also! I almost forgot to warn you. I am a very very very very lazy person, so you can either not know anything from me in months to have a double update in the same day. Sorry, not sorry. Now, I promise that was the last thing. Bye.