7. The Bubble

How r u peaches? I hope y'all r doing great :)

Btw, i have a surprise character for y'all :3

Also, this chapter might be shorter than the others, sorry guys :(

TW: mention of blood (just once), swear words (more than once lol), mentions of the suicide attempt, mentions of self-harm scars, mentions of starving to death but it's not how you think. Also, not sure if it's a trigger warning but she describes her appearance just like in the previous chapter. Let me know if I skipped any TW.

Anyways, hope you enjoy!

There is this feeling of being barely conscious after a good night of sleep that I liked so much. Just barely awake enough to hear birds chirping in the distance, just barely awake enough to feel sun rays in my face, not burning or anything, just comfortably warming my face. Barely aware of my body sinking deeper into the way too pleasant matress under me. That was one of the best feelings. Not awake enough to have to confront the world but not sleepy enough to go back to sleep. A limbo between the two.

However, every nice thing has its ending. And when I started being more aware of my surroundings, that's when the spell was broken.

I opened my eyes being immediately blinded by the rays of sunlight peeking through the embroidered white curtains.

Wait, we don't have curtains in the atic.

The ceiling was made from planks of wood, just like the shack, but these didn't make a triangle shape and they were covered in moss and hanging plants with colorful flowers.

Where am I?

I looked around and indeed I wasn't in the shack. In fact, I couldn't recognise the place, a slight feeling of anxiety arose in me. The walls were covered in a white and pink wallpaper that was barely hanging to the planks of wood. The floor was also made of wood, but it was covered in different types of rugs and carpets, all a light shade of pink. The bed I was lying on creaked when I got up to sit and the comforter was a beautiful handmade patched up one. Everywhere around me was covered in pots with flowers and plants, giving the place where I was a pretty and calm aura.

I got up and walked to the window, the carpets and rugs beneath my feet were so soft and comfortable I felt like walking on clouds. Outside the dirty glass of the window I could see a meadow full of flowers and trees that extended until the end of the horizon. That was what really worried me. As beautiful as it was, there was not a meadow like this in all of Gravity Falls.

Where the fuck am I?

Memories of yesterday -or at least I thought it was yesterday, although I had no way of knowing what day or even hour it was- flashed through my mind. A fight, Ford's words, Mason's pliancy, tears, blood and then... Him... Bill Cipher! Him and his words! The fucking floating dorito had done it again!!! He had lured me into closing the deal!!

THE ONE FUCKING THING I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO DO!!!!

I couldn't beleive that it had happened again. I had allowed him to fool me again. Did the weirdmaggeadon teached me nothing??? Why had I been so fucking stupid?! God!

Shit shit shit

This meant that he had now control to do as he pleased!!

Fuck shit shit fuck!!!

This couldn't be happening. I had to be dreaming. Yeah, that's what this was, a dream. He was making me dream again. It had to be that. And I was going to wake up and everything would go back to how it had been before. Yeah. Now I just had to figure out how to wake up. It had to be easy, right? A little slap here, jumping out of the window there, and I'll be in the land of consciusness. Because that's what I wanted, right...?